EZA E3 2017 Predictions

• With how secretive Nintendo has been about the Skyward Sword Link Amiibo and the fact that Skyward Sword HD hasn't been made yet, I'm betting THAT is their big announcement this year, and the amiibo will come with the special edition like how they did the Twilight Princess HD release.

If it's not the biggest announcement it's still gotta be one of them. It's the best time for it, they have a way more functional motion controller to pull it off with and if it's in HD more people can enjoy it (Previous version had blurry text on many TVs, like Xenoblade did).

It may not be my most favorite Zelda (Probably my most disliked) but this would be a good chance to try and win people over who didn't like it the first time or never got around to owning it.

• @ZyloWolfBane A HD re-release is their BIG announcement? I think a new game announcement like Metroid is bigger or is that a personal BIG announcement.

• @ib0show said in EZA E3 2017 Predictions:

@ZyloWolfBane A HD re-release is their BIG announcement? I think a new game announcement like Metroid is bigger or is that a personal BIG announcement.

I can't see them having anything really big to announce that's new, we already know for the most part what their lineup is expected to be but we don't have dates for the vast majority of games that haven't been released, which I imagine is what we'll see a lot of at E3, along with whatever delays.

Also Twilight Princess HD was an E3 direct announcement, and probably the biggest one that year, so it's not entirely without possibility. And yes, I say that knowing Pokemon Sun/Moon was that same year however it had it's own direct months prior to E3.

• @ZyloWolfBane I think they said last year expect Metroid this year

• I dont think we will be seeing anything Zelda related unless it ties back to BOTW, so Skyward HD or OOT3D/MM3D HD will not be announced at E3.
    I also expect Nintendo to try a have 1 major release every month till the end of the year. Something like Arms in June, Splatoon in July, VC in August, Smash for September, Mario in November, Mother 3 for December. Or something like that.

• Virtual console isn't a major release and there is no way Nintendo would launch both Mario Kart and Smash in the same year, let alone Smash Bros. soon enough to kill ARMS — their risky new IP fighting game.

• @ib0show said in EZA E3 2017 Predictions:

@ZyloWolfBane I think they said last year expect Metroid this year

I hope so, I'd love to see them finally do that name justice.

I....just won't hold my breath.

Last ones I really loved were Metroid Fusion and the first Metroid Prime, so it's a long span of disappointments.

• @Haru17 Mario Kart Wii and Wii U both had a Smash Bros released in the same year

• @ib0show That sentence had Wii U in it.

• @Evan said in EZA E3 2017 Predictions:

@BladedTech I don't believe you'll see another battlefield game until 2018. EA stated that this is a battlefront year, and battlefield the year after. I could be wrong though.

Unfortunately, you may be right, considering that Battlefield 1 still has "In The Name of the Tsar" and "Apocalypse" as well as DLC support for Battlefield 4 lasted more than two years after its release.