Money in the Bank

• So, Huber has declared "Money in the Bank" rules for upcoming Slusser Cup defenses.

For those not in the know, Money in the Bank is an annual event put on by WWE, where a group of wrestlers compete in a ladder match to claim a briefcase, labeled "Money in the Bank."

The winner of the match claims the briefcase, which contains inside a contract for a WWE Title match at any time the holder of the briefcase deems worthy of a "cash in." Traditionally, the person with the briefcase has always had an advantage over the champion because the champ never knows when the cash in will happen.

So, in moving this over to the realm of EZA, how does it actually operate? Will the Allies compete for the "briefcase" with the winner having the opportunity to challenge Huber at any time for the Slusser Cup? Will the combatant "cashing in" get to select the form of competition? Will it be solely bets? Will it be battling over a game? Will there be any lead up to a "cash in" or can it happen on the spot?

The spontaneity of all of this is incredibly exciting for me, both a fan of wrestling and EZA. I think it creates a special kind of punishment for Kyle where he is no longer the only other competitor for the Slusser Cup. Now, he must battle the other Allies to claim ownership of it. How good of a punishment is that in hindsight?

So what are your thoughts on this new wrinkle to the time honored tradition of Final Bets?

• Is the ladder match a betting special, or is it a stream game?

I'm under the impression there will be a betting special involving everyone who wants to take on Huber.

(with Kyle winning, of course)

• I can't really say, but I really am curious as to how this all pans out.

• The ladder match better goddamn be a Mario Party elimination challenge to determine who wins

• Thanks for explaining what "money in the bank" meant. I had no idea what was going on

• This is the real punishment. Some people are upset that Kyle isn't playing LTTP, but the true punishment is that Kyle isn't guaranteed a match up against Huber.

• @Lexad said in Money in the Bank:

The ladder match better goddamn be a Mario Party elimination challenge to determine who wins

It has to be Mario Party 10 though, the game is so random that no one can win just because they know the minigames.

• @Barnacle said in Money in the Bank:

Thanks for explaining what "money in the bank" meant. I had no idea what was going on

Same here. I was so confused, but I couldn't stop laughing. It was all so entertaining!

• @TheChrisGriffin Hahah. I totally get that perspective. For me, it's just a natural reference, so I'm glad I could clear up any confusion as to what it means.

However, I still want to know how the Allies will institute it.

• @Lexad I feel like people who aren't satisfied with the trial aren't viewing it under this lens. Bets no longer belongs to just Huber and Bosman. It's the deepest punishment Huber can levy on Kyle.

• Yeah, I know what Money in the Bank is but there was no explanation yet on how that will work within EZA. Fun idea though, I'm pulling for Don, the master of the bet.