EZA Community Guesses Nintendo's E3 2017 Direct

• Phantasy Star Online 2 FINALLY gets a western release

New trailer for God War, with a Spring or Summer 2018 release

Resident Evil 2 REmake debut, will have "Classic", Over the Shoulder, and First Person camera options, Game will also be expanded to include the events of Resident Evil 3

New project from the Gravity Rush team announced

Phantasy Star Online 2 FINALLY gets a western release

First look at major expansion for FFXV set to release after the multiplayer expansion

Spyro HD trilogy announced

PS1 games coming to PS4, at least 15 titles launching immediately after the conference

PS3 backwards compatibility coming, but only for select titles, 4 of which will go live after the confrence

PSP and Vita TV games being added to PS4

Sly Cooper 5 announced

Update on that Vanillaware game

Massive update on Shenmue 3

New 6 minute trailer for Death Stranding, will feature first look at gameplay.

Major franchise revival announced at the end of the show, leaving people speechless

Spiderman announced for a October-November release

Ratchent & Clank 2 to receive HD remake

Kat and Cole to be exclusive to PS4 version of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

• Global Moderator

Im just excited and hope that Darksiders 3 gets more of a gameplay show on their stage!

• I have a yearly tradition where I watch ALL of the previous year's press conferences again to make five predictions for each of the upcoming shows. I'm saving my full thoughts for the Community Comments video for May, but I will say here the near, if not confirmed, guarantees:

Call of Duty: WWII gameplay will be shown
    Days Gone has been confirmed, so we'll see more of that
    Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII: Remake will NOT be shown in light of recent news that 2018 would be the earliest they'll release. This is one I'm not too confident about, but enough to post it here (obviously).

• @Brannox
    I posted all of my predictions for the April video, seeing as it should probably be up around the end of this month.

• I didn't want to turn this into a prediction thread but should I change the opening post and title to a prediction thread

• @ib0show
    To be fair you had like 7 other E3 threads, although I didn't see any reason to make multiple threads.

• I locked this thread, couldn't merge the topics. Changed the other thread topic title https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/4019/eza-e3-2017-predictions

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.