E3 of Dreams 2017

• Ive seen threads discussing specific shows or predictions on what will happen at E3 but what about what you want? During some of the betting specials I remember Kyle and Huber would make a few bets that were completely outrageous. So In keeping with that list anything you want! It can be completely unlikely or grounded in reality. what do you want to be at E3?

Have fun!

Here's my list:

• Final Fantasy VII Remake! That is all...

• Bloodborne II

• From Software New IP

• Bethesda's New IP that they are working on. Apparently they have two.

• Anything Switch that is awesome, I want to want one this winter lol.

• At least one new IP from Sony

• And a orchestra for Sony again.

• Oh and the cancellation of The Last of Us Part II... with the announcement that the team is now working on Savage Starlight.

• I keep repeating myself, but still, I want Turrican HD-remake-collection. It's likely never going to happen, but still, I WANT IT.

• Half life 3 which will never happen
    New Metro game (most likely)
    Doom sequel or Rage 2 by ID software one of 2 bethesda IP they are working on
    Splinter cell reboot to be like early games

• @jipostus I have no clue what that is! Googled it. I still don't know what it is. I think your going to be waiting for many E3's lol unless you got some inside info! Looks like it was very popular back in the day. What was some of the best features you liked about it?

• @Black-Cell I dont think Half Life this year is far fetched. All the writers have left now, so that means they are done and its gonna be announced or you'll never see it. This is the E3 for that to happen! Hope it does, so we can see all the amazing reactions lol.

• A close shot of tires rolling on a hot highway. You hear music, it's a familiar sounding 70s rock tune. A shot of a man's hand on a wheel. The camera moves way up to the sky, the car speeds down there. ("Is that a... Firebird?") Suddenly, an explosion! The speeding car makes quick maneuvers and manages to stay on the road. Another missile appears from behind, this time hitting a road sign and splintering it into thousand pieces. The song you now recognize reaches its climax, as the hand that was shown turns it up inside the car. The camera rises slowly, and you see how John Torque adjusts his sunglasses just a little, smiles, and pushes the pedal to the metal.

A brand-new Vigilante 8 has just become true.

• @CGamor7 Turrican II was the first game I ever played, and the music has forever been engraved in my brain. The gameplay is not the greatest, to be honest, having played it via emulation recently, but the music and sounds were ahead of it's time. Just hearing that Amiga soundtrack makes me happy. And that's why I want it to be remastered, because Chris Hülsbeck, the composer of the Amiga soundtracks has remastered the soundtracks for the Turrican games already. And they sound AMAZING. They just need the games to be used in. Heck, if Nintendo could get their hands on it, they could have yet another cool exclusive franchise in their hands, as the last game in Turrican series was in fact Super Turrican II, which was released on Super Nintendo. I would buy a Switch ASAP if they announce that.

• @jipostus Turrican II on Amiga is one of my earliest gaming experiences as well, those memories will never leave me. Even managed to finish the game multiple times at that age (before school, I think, or sometime around there). Hülsbeck's soundtrack is from another world, it really makes the game something more than the sum of its parts. "Desert Rocks" is something that just frequently pops into my mind and I start to sing it to myself. Been that way for over 20 years, and I love it! :)
    Youtube Video

• @jipostus ahhh, the power of nostalgia. I know the feeling. Hope it happens. Nintendo should be looking at games like that. The switch is perfect for those things. So much potential.

• I just want Sly Cooper 5...

• Final Fantasy VII: Remake Part 1 with a release date. Demo available after press conference
    Kingdom Hearts III Trailer
    The Last of Us Part II Trailer
    DOOM reboot sequel announced
    New Ratchet & Clank announced
    The return of the Resistance franchise
    Portal 3
    Left 4 Dead 3

That's as crazy I could do. Thankfully none of these are happening this year (and the last three, never).

• @CGamor7 You call them dreams.

• Remake is being made
    • Bloodborne 2 is a given
    • From Software said they have new IP
    • Bethesda said they have new IP
    • Sucker Punch is working on new IP
    • love this dream
    • and screw this dream

I NEED YOU TO DREAM BIG MY FRIEND
    Now for my dream.

• Poy Poy 3
    • Silent Hills is the next game for Kojima Productions and P.T is back on PSN
    • Castlevania From Software
    • Kevin Butler is on stage for Sony
    • Metroid game by Creative Assembly
    • Golden Axe GoW game
    • Wonder Woman GoW game

• @ib0show lol! The list doesn't have to be dreams. I did say wants that are grounded in reality or not. my list except for the last one is what I want to see at E3. The last one was just to piss ppl off! Lol jk. I do want to see savage starlight though. Yeah my list is nothing special, I'm just happy FF7 is coming. Now I just want to be blown away by new IPs.

Your list is like the most impossible list ever lol.

• @Brannox believe that we will get FF7 part 1 this year... believe!

• @CGamor7 Yeah, believe... flying in the face of facts... but sure, that's what this is all about isn't it? X-)

• New Suikoden is the probably least probable thing that I can come up with.

On the more realistic spectrum I'm really interested in seeing what Atlus will be showing, with Aegis Rim 13 confirmed to make an appearance we know that we'll be getting at least that from them, and I'm hoping we hear something about Deep Strange Journey, Etrian Odyssey V or Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology for the west.

And really unlikely but I would love to get an idea what the hell their Switch game will be, but it is likely that they are still figuring that out themselves.

I don't know if CD Projeckt will be there but some news on Cyberpunk 2077 would also be really sweet, I've yet to play Witcher 3, but I played the previous 2 so I trust they have what it takes to make something really cool out of the setting.

• @bard91 I forgot about cyberpunk 2077! Thats a game i want to see at E3. I think my expectations may be a little high for it, but im really looking forward to seeing anything on it.

• Let's see...

• Metroid. 2D or 3D, I don't care. I want a significant new entry in this goddamn series! Or else I'll make it myself.
    • Mega Man X. Pleaaaaaase Capcom, how long are you going to keep recycling the old games? Make a new one, you don't need a huge budget, be clever about it! Either HD sprites, or gorgeous stylised 3D like Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
    • Speaking of which, I wouldn't be against a new Donkey Kong Country!
    • Splinter Cell. I really enjoyed Blacklist's gameplay, felt like they hit the right balance to satisfy stealth purists and action-oriented players. I didn't hate the story.
    • A new Rocksteady game, Batman or a wider DC setting.
    • Dead Space! The fight's not over! Bring the game back to its roots, follow Resident Evil 7's example.
    • Command & Conquer/Red Alert. And make it for casuals like me. I just like making big armies and watching those cheesy FMV cutscenes.
    • Tomb Raider 2 and 3 Anniversary, HD remakes in the same vein as the first one. I'd love to replay those games with sexier graphics.
    • Bayonetta 3. Obviously.
    • Deus Ex, the end of the new trilogy. Just cancel your shitty Marvel plans, Square Enix. Nobody cares about Marvel. The world needs more Deus Ex.
    • Pikmin 4. Show it already, Miyamoto!
    • Star Fox Guard 2. Ten times more fun than Zero.
    • Chrono Trigger 2. That's right.
    • Diablo 4. For the love of Azrael, please have a decent story this time.
    • All of the above, Switch exclusive.

That will do. Thank you very much.

• Just a few, many of which have already been mentioned.

• Final Fantasy VII Remake: Part 1 with a Holiday 2017 release date.
    • Pokemon Stars is not just a port of Sun/Moon to the Switch, but a game where you control the camera with the right analog stick. Also battles play out more like Final Fantasy X than standard Pokemon.
    • Dark Cloud 3 announcement trailer. This would never have been on my radar if Brad didn't mention it in a previous betting special and now I can't get it out of my head.
    • Kingdom Hearts 3 with a general release date early 2018.
    • A new Ratchet & Clank game announcement. I don't really care if its a reimagining of Going Commando or a brand new title.
    • A new Jak & Daxter game. More original, less 3.

• @Tragosaurus said in E3 of Dreams 2017:

Pokemon Stars is not just a port of Sun/Moon to the Switch, but a game where you control the camera with the right analog stick. Also battles play out more like Final Fantasy X than standard Pokemon.

Out of curiosity, how do you envision a battle system like FFX for pokemon? Since it's (for the most part) 1-on-1 battles, wouldn't the turn wheel kind of be pointless? Or do you mean more like in the way that battles are staged?