E3 of Dreams 2017

• Since this is the first E3 I'll be attending, I think I'll look back on this year as the E3 of dreams regardless. Buuuuuuut.......If we could get a new Sony handheld, that would be nice.

• Banned

I really don't think there's anything currently existing I'm particularly excited to see get sequels or add-ons.

I guess I'd just love to see some new IP's get announced, you know? We need more Horizon's.

I mean, there's Bethesda and Bioware's new IP's that have yet to be revealed, but with both their track records as of late why the Hell should I be excited for either?

• Legend of dragoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on baby its been 17 years

• @Whiskeyjack RDR2 has already some dealings with Sony, so I highly doubt that it'll debut during MS press conference.

As for Chrono Trigger 2, Never stop believing. One day, it will happen. Just Like Shenmue 3, or The Last Guardian.

• @jipostus Does it ? Beside the release the date and the teaser, I haven't seen any info about this game.

Also, I'd like to hear about the dlc/expansion for Horizon.

• @Whiskeyjack
    Back when it was announced, they announced via the PlayStation blog that there would be some kind of exclusive content on PS4, also they promised some kind of Pro support above what is normally expected.

• I guess I missed that. Thanks for the info.

• Banned

Level-5 FINALLY gives us Dark Cloud 3.

Seriously Sony. Where the fuck is Dark Cloud 3?

You give me White Knight Chronicles and Ni No Kuni, but I can't get one sequel to one of the best PS2 games ever made?

• Honest to goodness...

All of the big 3 release a Netflix-like streaming service with their OG consoles all until their most recent for streaming.

Never can happen but it would be so great.

Entire NES-Wii U library. PS1-PS3. Xbox 1-360.

• Code Vein gameplay footage

• UPPERS coming to the west for Vita and PS4

• Gravity Rush 2 Yunica DLC

• Kingdom Hearts 3 combat footage

• PS All-Stars 2

• Dragon Quest XI announced for west

• Persona 5 Arena

• Kirby Air Ride 2

• #1 Anything referring to the existence of SKIES OF ARCADIA
    #2 Metroid
    #3 Beyond Good and Evil 2
    #4 Anything from Platinum Games (fanboy)
    #5 Time off of work so I can watch the whole thing

Stoked.

• For the ppl wanting to see Final Fantasy 7 Remake at E3, what are some hopes or predictions for what ppl want to see?

I hope I see an air ship we can fly! I highly doubt that will even be in the game lol.

I hope to see some more characters and some actual in game footage that is close to the final version.

• @CGamor7 i think we'll get gameplay of the airship and then a prerendered scene of Aerith preying and Sephiroth falling behind her

• @FF7Cloud please 🙏

• im actually surprised they havent revealed Sephy yet

• @FF7Cloud yeah. They need to do that ASAP. I don't even care if the games comes out this year. just show me more! A lot more! Then my thirst will be quenched for now.

• @FF7Cloud @CGamor7 Only one keyart picture with Mr. Moody in the front, the One Winged Dem...Angel in the back and the wide shot of Midgar in between.

• I want to add to my dream, THE GLASS SHATTERS and out comes Jack Tretton with Kevin Butler and sits in the crowd.

• MICROSOFT

• Age of Empires IV
    • Gears of War SRPG, in the vein of XCOM
    • Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay
    • Cuphead Shadow Drop – Ashen follows in July, Below in August
    • Playdead Studios' Next Game Tease
    • Crimson Skies Sequel
    • Battletoads Sequel
    • New IP

NINTENDO

• Super Mario Maker Switch
    • Mario Golf Switch / Super Mario Strikers Switch
    • Retro’s Next Game

PLAYSTATION

• Resident Evil 2 Remake

• I've had another few, all based on TimeSplitters:

• We get a TimeSplitters HD collection with online play.
    • Free Radical is reforming with David Doak, Steve Ellis and co. involved.
    • TimeSplitters 4 is getting made with all the trimmings.