E3 of Dreams 2017
DizBomber last edited by
Code Vein gameplay footage
UPPERS coming to the west for Vita and PS4
Gravity Rush 2 Yunica DLC
Kingdom Hearts 3 combat footage
PS All-Stars 2
Dragon Quest XI announced for west
Persona 5 Arena
Kirby Air Ride 2
rickemrobo last edited by
#1 Anything referring to the existence of SKIES OF ARCADIA
#3 Beyond Good and Evil 2
#4 Anything from Platinum Games (fanboy)
#5 Time off of work so I can watch the whole thing
CGamor7 last edited by CGamor7
For the ppl wanting to see Final Fantasy 7 Remake at E3, what are some hopes or predictions for what ppl want to see?
I hope I see an air ship we can fly! I highly doubt that will even be in the game lol.
I hope to see some more characters and some actual in game footage that is close to the final version.
@CGamor7 i think we'll get gameplay of the airship and then a prerendered scene of Aerith preying and Sephiroth falling behind her
CGamor7 last edited by
@FF7Cloud please 🙏
im actually surprised they havent revealed Sephy yet
CGamor7 last edited by
@FF7Cloud yeah. They need to do that ASAP. I don't even care if the games comes out this year. just show me more! A lot more! Then my thirst will be quenched for now.
Brannox last edited by
iboshow last edited by
I want to add to my dream, THE GLASS SHATTERS and out comes Jack Tretton with Kevin Butler and sits in the crowd.
MiserablePerson last edited by MiserablePerson
- Age of Empires IV
- Gears of War SRPG, in the vein of XCOM
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay
- Cuphead Shadow Drop – Ashen follows in July, Below in August
- Playdead Studios' Next Game Tease
- Crimson Skies Sequel
- Battletoads Sequel
- New IP
- Super Mario Maker Switch
- Mario Golf Switch / Super Mario Strikers Switch
- Retro’s Next Game
- Resident Evil 2 Remake
Churchy last edited by
I've had another few, all based on TimeSplitters:
- We get a TimeSplitters HD collection with online play.
- Free Radical is reforming with David Doak, Steve Ellis and co. involved.
- TimeSplitters 4 is getting made with all the trimmings.
jipostus last edited by
@Churchy Oh I wish that would become reality...
Will Schmuck last edited by
Dreaming big this year, at least I think it's big...
- RE2 Remake - any gameplay is welcome, but the big dream part is a shadow drop of the full game to be within a month of E3, and/or include RE3 full remake at the same time to be a collection. Optional big dream would be both static cameras for original feel, and first person option supporting full VR like RE7.
- Doom Single Player Content - I doubt a full sequel would happen so quickly, so I'm mainly hoping for some single player DLC content like an expansion to Doom 2016. Big dream would be a complete revamp on the multiplayer side of things since that has always felt like the most lacking part of the game (dedicated private servers is the big dream)
- Elder Scrolls 6 - Loved Skyrim, but I'm ready for a new engine that doesn't require you to limit your frame rate to prevent physics from breaking on PC.
- Personal big wish - Sequel to Lichdom Battlemage. I loved that game and want more, I loved the crafting of spells aspect and the general attitude/feel of the game, especially after they revamped the method of creating more powerful spells to be a bit easier.
Guest last edited by
I'm a Sega guy so my desires are almost entirely based on them. Give me Burning Rangers HD. That 7/10 needs another chance. While we're on Sega, put the Nights Into Dreams port on PS4/XB1 as well. I will buy that game as many times as I can. For something new though:
JET SET RADIO 3. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Okay a bit a bit more grounded in reality, I want more info on Sonic Mania. Gimmie dat release date. Gimmie new stages. Gimmie old stages, but not the same exact ones you already did in Generations. If I just see Chemical Plant again instead of something out of left field like Hill Top or Quartz Quadrant then I'll be disappointed. Also show me Yakuza Isshin getting localized. It's not too late. I feel like Shenmue 1+2 HD is a lock.
Back to JSR though, aside from everything else, the thing I'd love the most is a new extreme sports game of some kind that actually looks exciting. Tell me Tony Hawk decided to throw his hat in the game again now that Activision doesn't have a stranglehold on games with his name on them anymore. Maybe give me a new Trials game. EA could show off a new SSX. I don't know, there's a lot of options.
Sieghardt last edited by
I'm dreaming of something from Sega too. They started reinvesting in console games at the start of 2016 so I dont think it's unreasonable to hope for SOMETHING.
Shenmue HD seems like a lock and will probably be shown alongside Shenmue 3
I'd like to see a new true sequel to Valkyria Chronicles too (neither 2 nor 3 nor the new Azure Revolution game are made by the OG team)
bard91 last edited by
@Sieghardt Sega already announced they are planning to bring back a "big" old franchise, hopefully we will hear something about that.
Art Banned last edited by Art
They should try bringing back Golden Axe only not have it suck this time.
If the in-game graphics don't look like a Boris Vallejo painting in motion then don't even bother trying.
LordBaztion last edited by
@bard91 Phntasy Star 5
bard91 last edited by
@FF7Cloud I've got literally zero knowledge about Phantasy Star, so I can't say I'm hoping for it, but I can't think of much else that would fit thier description.