E3 of Dreams 2017

• @DeweyDTruman

I'm dreaming of something from Sega too. They started reinvesting in console games at the start of 2016 so I dont think it's unreasonable to hope for SOMETHING.

Shenmue HD seems like a lock and will probably be shown alongside Shenmue 3
    I'd like to see a new true sequel to Valkyria Chronicles too (neither 2 nor 3 nor the new Azure Revolution game are made by the OG team)

• @Sieghardt Sega already announced they are planning to bring back a "big" old franchise, hopefully we will hear something about that.

• Banned

@bard91

They should try bringing back Golden Axe only not have it suck this time.

If the in-game graphics don't look like a Boris Vallejo painting in motion then don't even bother trying.
    alt text

• 1666 Amsterdam

• @bard91 Phntasy Star 5

• @FF7Cloud I've got literally zero knowledge about Phantasy Star, so I can't say I'm hoping for it, but I can't think of much else that would fit thier description.

• Phantasy Star isn't a franchise they're bringing back since it hasn't gone anywhere. They just don't make it for the west.

• Banned

@ib0show They should drop the "online" part and bring it back to when it was an actual RPG instead of just a random dungeon crawler.

• @bard91 its pretty much a turned based Star Ocean

• Hard thinking of some because of so many dreams coming true.

New Bioshock - where could it possibly be!? Underground?! Space?!
    Just want more details on Last Of Us Part II and Red Dead Redemption 2.
    New Bethesda and Bioware IPs please!

• Banned

@FF7Cloud Now is the perfect opportunity to strike. Star Ocean is currently at an all time low.

• PSO2 is 6 years old now though & It's Phantasy Star's 30th anniversary this year

Also, Rieko Kodama(original creator of Phantasy Star & Skies of Arcadia) is part of this amazing sega thing

Pessimistically that could be another 7th Dragon or even nothing at all but a single player PSV or a Skies of Arcaia 2 would really be "Amazing SEGA" to a lot of fans

• 2008 saw the release of the very first Star Ocean game in the form of Star Ocean: The First Departure for the PSP.

2015 saw the release of Earthbound Beginnings.

In 2017, I dream of the release of multiple titles that have been denied us for far too long.

1. Secret of Mana 2 (there's already a Switch collection of the first 3 games out in Japan, and the only one needing localization is Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2.))

2. Mother 3. Obviously! Finish the fight!

3. Fatal Frame 2 Remake. Europe got this (must be nice), but it's never seen a North American release. Make it happen, Nintendo!

4. Appropriately numbered is Fatal Frame 4. I want to complete the collection!

• @Minamik said in E3 of Dreams 2017:

Secret of Mana 2 (there's already a Switch collection of the first 3 games out in Japan, and the only one needing localization is Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2.))

Please!! I want to play this game so bad. Secret of Mana is one of my favourite games ever and it kills me to never have played its - apparently superior - sequel.

1. New game by Treasure. I would even settle for a port of Guardian Heroes.

2. I know it will never happen, but I want Nintendo to stop actively ignoring their properties. New F-Zero. New Custom Robo. New Mario RPG, and nkt that Mario & Luigi shit.

3. New Streets of Rage. Sega has been on a roll lately, and this series is loooong overdue for a new entry.

• I know this is a dream BIG thread, but is there room to talk about E3 hype in general?

I can't believe I am saying this but its crazy to think that I know for certain that Sony will show God of War, The Last of Us: Part II, Uncharted: Something or Other, SPIDER-MAN, Detroit: Become Human, and [vomits] Day's Gone [vomits more]... yeah DG looks terrible, BUT, my point is that they will likely show all of these games and somehow I'm more excited for the mere possibility of The Evil Within 2 just existing.

I'm so hype for the unknown when there is so much goodness in the know. I'm so very excited for E3.

• @El-Shmiablo The Treasure game I most want is Stretch Panic 2. Some of the most creative boss design ever.

• http://www.dualshockers.com/sony-teases-big-announcements-for-japanese-games-e3-2017/

Sony are promising big japanese announcements at E3, my hype is rising! Dream probability increased

• @Sieghardt I like the part where he said he would only talk for 90 seconds total and the rest would be games lol. I'm okay with him talking a bit more then that, but it should be a great show. I wonder what kind of Japanese games are gonna show? Good to hear they're coming back.

My guess would be FF7, KH3, BB2, Armored Core, Ni No Kuni 2, Dark Cloud 3... lol jk about the last one. Death stranding concept gameplay and Resudent Evil 2 Remake.

• Banned

@CGamor7 said in E3 of Dreams 2017:

I wonder what kind of Japanese games are gonna show?

"We know how much you guys love Devil May Cry. So please help me in welcoming the mastermind behind the series success, --"

Tameem Antoniades! Cut to video of DmC2