[KICKSTARTER: 80% FUNDED!] I'm making a video game: the Village Monsters Dev Diary

• What seemed like a depressing longshot has turned into a possible victory in the 11th hour - uh, literally.

An insanely generous user at another forum has breathed new life into this campaign, and it looks like it could actually make it

Please consider backing my game on Kickstarter if this seems interesting to you!

• Global Moderator

Good luck with the remaining 10 hours. It's been fun to see your updates here.

• Global Moderator

Congrats on the funded project @WarpDogsVG

• Totally awesome to see it funded! Can't wait to see more progress as you spend more time on it!

• Congratulations @WarpDogsVG ! Hope everything goes smoothly for you, can't wait to play it when it comes out, very encouraging stuff!

• Congratulations!
    Now, take your time to assess the funding you got, and make every cent count. Don't unnecessarily rush anything, and hopefully, everything goes well. Good luck!

• Congratulations, not a fan of the style of game but glad you're making your dreams come true. A tip, you might have wanted to save the switch announcement for $25 and above when you release the switch version, that way it would have been a nice surprise.

• Congrats!

• Congratulations on being funded! I was planning on pledging today since I got my paycheck yesterday, but it looks like I can't pledge anymore. Sorry about that, but I'll definitely pick up a copy when it comes out! Good luck with the rest of development!

• Thanks for the kind words, everyone!!

It was a long, strange journey, but I could not be any more grateful for all the support I've had for my dumb little game.

I ended up taking the weekend off for the first time in forever, but I'm back at it this week. Lots to do, assess and analyze...but I'm ready for it. It's going to be a hell of a year.

Love & Respect!