Will any 2016 Game be better than Deus Ex Mankind Divided?

• Can anyone beat it? its shaping to be best Deus Ex since Original and I dont think so. and Deus Ex is easily best franchise at the moment.

• Well, as you know, i'm a huge fan of the original Deus Ex, and it's sequel actually. Human Revolution didn't leave much of an impression on me though, so my excitement for Mankind Divided is only lukewarm really.

Personally, I think by its end, there will be a number of games from 2016 that trump DE:MD, but who knows, anything is possible. There's not a lot of point in prediction here.

• @Sheria said in Will any 2016 Game be better than Deus Ex Mankind Divided?:

Well, as you know, i'm a huge fan of the original Deus Ex, and it's sequel actually. Human Revolution didn't leave much of an impression on me though, so my excitement for Mankind Divided is only lukewarm really.

Personally, I think by its end, there will be a number of games from 2016 that trump DE:MD, but who knows, anything is possible. There's not a lot of point in prediction here.

by sequel you mean invisible wars sheria? that game is only deus ex game i never finished. and Human revolution was masterpiece and far step ahead compare to IW.

I was again recently rewatching mankind divided footage and seen how much they improve over HR. even you can stealth towards bosses too. and they are making adam jensen more badass.

• Plenty of them :P

• I was disappointed by the E3 gameplay trailers of this game and I can think of plenty of great games in 2016.
    Obviously we need to wait and see how the final product turns out.

• Depends totally on your preference of game and genre.

Personally my GOTY is (almost certainly) going to be Witcher 3: Blood & Wine.
    If that were to be disqualified on the grounds it's a DLC Expansion Pack then I could see Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero being my GOTY.

• Uncharted 4 and Dark souls 3 are really strong contenders thus far, and don't forget that The Last Guardian is upon us!
    The Last Guardian have a shit ton of hype and expectation to live up to, but Team ICO's portfolio is pretty strong to say the least.
    I am not riding the hype-train to Final Fantasy XV, but who know what that will be like.

• In my case nothing will probably come close to this game as mostly everything else still coming out this year has me like "...Meh"

• Uncharted 4 and DS3 say hi

• Pokemon GO(AT?)
    • Runescape update
    • Tinder

• For you TC probably not, for me I'd be a welcome surprise to be honest. My personal hype levels aren't too high for mankind divided, even tho I really enjoyed the last game and the original Desus Ex. That being said I personally like going into games with lower exceptions, more so with games like this where there's a damn good chance the game will vastly exceed my expectations.
    I think it will be nominated in a lot of GOTY topics, but I don't think it win many if any. Games like DS3, uncharted 4 or the Last Guardian just have either a little more mass appeal or are just generally going to be shorter to play so more people deciding on GOTY will get to fully experience them where many others will only play MD for a short while and base their decisions off that, just my opinion.

• Oh and OverWatch, I think that's a strong contender too.

• No chance!! Deus Ex is GOTY, no doubt! Waiting for 5 long years i can't believe it finally drops next Month!

• Idk, the new Deus Ex might just be the most overrated game this year.

• Way too early to tell, but early signs point to it being even better than Human Revolution, so it's most likely going to be in my top 5 this year.

• @TheMarcV said in Will any 2016 Game be better than Deus Ex Mankind Divided?:

For you TC probably not, for me I'd be a welcome surprise to be honest. My personal hype levels aren't too high for mankind divided, even tho I really enjoyed the last game and the original Desus Ex. That being said I personally like going into games with lower exceptions, more so with games like this where there's a damn good chance the game will vastly exceed my expectations.
    I think it will be nominated in a lot of GOTY topics, but I don't think it win many if any. Games like DS3, uncharted 4 or the Last Guardian just have either a little more mass appeal or are just generally going to be shorter to play so more people deciding on GOTY will get to fully experience them where many others will only play MD for a short while and base their decisions off that, just my opinion.

Dark Souls 3 shorter than Mankind Divided? Damn man this better be freaking massive.

• Will any hyperbole be any more hyperbolic than my hypernescent hyperbolism?

I mean, really, you like Deus Ex, and hey, I do too! But come on..... :D

• @Black-Cell woah, woah, slow down there. What you are saying there is completely a matter of a personal taste. Makinh a game GOTY when it's not even out yet seems highly questionable. Also calling it the best franchise at the moment is completely subjective. Let's wait and see what it brings and we will talk then, if it's really so undesputibly good. While I won't deny the overall quality of the franchise and the extreme potential of the game, I personally sincerelly doubt that it will surpas Dark souls or No man's sky for me.
    But considering what I know of the new DeusX now, I won't be surprised if it willbe my top game at the end of the year

• @Mr-M said in Will any 2016 Game be better than Deus Ex Mankind Divided?:

@TheMarcV said in Will any 2016 Game be better than Deus Ex Mankind Divided?:

For you TC probably not, for me I'd be a welcome surprise to be honest. My personal hype levels aren't too high for mankind divided, even tho I really enjoyed the last game and the original Desus Ex. That being said I personally like going into games with lower exceptions, more so with games like this where there's a damn good chance the game will vastly exceed my expectations.

Dark Souls 3 shorter than Mankind Divided? Damn man this better be freaking massive.

Sorry, I meant that more so for UC4 and Last Guardian, DS3 is longer and more niche much like Desus Ex, IMO. I think if your goal for your game is to be GOTY I honestly think shorter games have an advantage. If theres five games up for game of the year and 2 can be completed in 8-12 hours and two take 20-30+ hours its more likely people will be able to start and complete the 8 hour games, less likely if its going to take more then 30+ hours, just my opinion.

• Because I need to hold on to the hope I will say FFXV will be better