EZA Destiny

• @Inustar the Raids are the absolute high-point of Destiny, and its definitely worth trying to gather a party to run through. Going through the Vault of Glass for the first time is one of the most memorable experiences I've had this generation. The game has a killer LFG community at destinylfg.com where you can find a party of randoms quite easily. I've used it many, MANY times and only had a couple of bad experiences - most of the time its pretty good.

• I would really like to see how well D2 sells. Given how many content makers and streamers are on Twitch and YouTube. Asides from being one of the top streamed games on Twitch. D2 reception may surprise some people who thought Destiny was dead largely based on the vanilla launch.

• Does the 10 year plan of Destiny end with the launch of World of Destiny.

• @ib0show It was probably something like a 10-year minimum plan. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Destiny 4 around that time.

• I played the game for quite some time to start out. I probably put a few hundred hours in total. It did get pretty boring with the "bosses" being bigger, more bullet spongey versions of enemies we had already killed thousands of times. But, The Taken King helped alleviate some of that. Especially the raid boss Oryx. There were actual tactics needed to complete each portion of that raid instead of "shoot it as much as possible until it dies." like everything else before it. I never played after Halloween once Taken King came out though. I have no idea how good or bad the newest content was or what it added to extend the game. I just want them to fix my 3 biggest issues I had.

1. Ships were nothing more than glorified loading screens. Let us actually use them to fly MANUALLY from planet to planet and have space battles! I fear this won't be happening though since you can skip going to Orbit altogether in Destiny 2. Seems like this is a huge missed opportunity on their part.

2. Make boss fights meaningful and strategic. The Taken King raid did this, but EVERY boss fight needs to be imaginative like these. So many of them were just shoot this bigger, more bullet spongey version of enemies you've been killing this whole time. The bosses definitely need to be more unique in order to really stand out.

3. Put the story and all the lore IN THE GAME! We already know that Grimoire Cards will no longer be a thing. I'm hoping they learned their lesson and we get all the lore in the game. The grimoire cards were just a bad idea. I HATED the idea of having to stop playing the game, load up their website, find the newest card I unlocked, and then read it just to get a little bit of lore. I never once read a grimoire card. They could have at least added them in a menu in the game for us to access instead of the stupid, roundabout way they had for us to read them. I'm hoping the removal of grimoire cards means we'll get all the story and lore in the actual game and there will be plenty of it.

I'm hopeful for the game. They have my interest. I just hope they can keep me on the hook and reel me in by the time it comes out. Maybe all the details we get come E3 and beyond will do so and I can really look forward to the game instead of being skeptically optimistic like I am now.

• I don't know about having much more complicated mechanics in every situation. Did you ever fight Thalnok, Fanatic of Crota at the Court of Oryx? It was abysmal watching strangers trying to figure out the boss that had identical mechanics to Crota, which was deemed the least imaginative raid in Destiny.

• @frasafrase Yeah, that's why I specifically mentioned the raid. The rest of the ship was mostly just more of the same with some enemies reskinned as Taken Less bullet sponge and more imagination definitely needs to be a regular thing in Destiny 2.