New EZA Bet Tracker

• @Bosman Thank you for complimenting my handwriting last week on that postcard! :)

• Easy Ally

Aw no, I just remembered another one. Huber and I at some point bet whether or not the Resident Evil 2 remake would have pre-rendered backgrounds or not. In this case, I have absolutely no idea when we made the bet or on what show or stream or what the stakes were even.

• You guys should seriously consider getting some kind of notebook in the garage to immediately write your bets down everytime. :P

An unrelated question: will Ben's Gundam suit reveal itself within one year of the bet?

• @Bosman That's what this thread is for :) so dont be sorry!

• @Bosman
    The bet came from this discussion when Blood started giving hes opinion on what to expect from the "Tribal" SW game.
    Jones brought up hes believe that in order for there to be a new stand alone SW games they need something to back the lore and used the example of KOTOR being based on comic books. Then you offered to do it yourself XD. Huber says that if any Command and Conquer game was announced you would do the comic.

So the only stake was if a C&C game was announced and only for you, and no C&C game was announced on the game conference so you are clear!

Here you put an end to it.https://youtu.be/opr_XFCF0lA?t=2h11m41s

• Bosman trying to remember bets he made long ago while piecing together clues from his past is the television drama the world needs right now.

• Easy Ally

good lookin' out @edsortiz That one's a relief, because making just one page of that Guardians of the Galaxy comic was already super hard

• New bet on this week's EZA pdocast:

Will Metroid Prime 4 come out in 2018?

Kyle/Ben: Yes
    Brandon/Ian: No

Losers must write and perform a 2-minute duet about Samus Aran.

• Global Moderator

Another bet Made on the podcast,

Will Travis strikes again come out before Shenmue 3?
    Between Kyle and Huber

If Travis strikes again come out first, Huber must create design documents of a indie game.
    If Shenmue 3 comes out first, Bosman have to stream Ailen Isolation until he sees the ailen.

• I will be adding them this Friday :) Thank you

• @Lotias said in New EZA Bet Tracker:

Another bet Made on the podcast,

Will Travis strikes again come out before Shenmue 3?
    Between Kyle and Huber

If Travis strikes again come out first, Huber must create design documents of a indie game.
    If Shenmue 3 comes out first, Bosman have to stream Ailen Isolation until he sees the ailen.

huber lost that... no way Shenmue releases first. Grasshopper is pretty fast in developing games usually... Shenmue 3 will be delayed at least 2 more times if u ask me

• @kevboard That seems to be the most likely thing to happen, but as it has been proven, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Some things are just less likely to happen.

• Global Moderator

@kevboard haha yeah feels a bit like it, even though I kinda want huber to loose this, not to be mean, but I think his indie idea would be really awesome :3

• @kevboard they made the bet assuming that the Travis game will include indie games, but since suda 51 explained that he is the collaboration with indie devs to make t shirti don't see how Huber will win this bet.

• We got a new bet on the group stream.

Will GTA V come to the Switch by the next E3? (I guess it would also count if it'd be announced before E3 for a later date? Please correct if needed.)

Huber says YES, Brandon says NO.

If Huber wins, Brandon has to watch Gotham, Season 1 within a month.
    If Brandon wins, Huber has to watch eight (8) Will Ferrell comedies which Brandon will choose.

• @Sentinel-Beach I want Jones to lose this one, except man.... season 1 of Gotham is the worst. Huber should have gone with season 2 instead. This will be painful for Jones.
    Not sure the other bet is as painful. Unless it involves Daddy's Home.

• Suddenly remembered something. Didn't Ben say like a month ago or something the exact stream in which he would finally wear the Gundam suit? It would be something together with Brad and Huber, maybe? Aarrgh, I almost remember it. The weekly hunts? No? Some first instance of something, I think.

• @Sentinel-Beach
    Might have been a bit. I can't really tell anymore. I've just started to assume that the Titanfall bet will never be realized. That way I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does happen.

• So okay, in the new Frame Trap Ben talked about the Titanfall costume, and it was Dragon's Crown Pro for PS4 the game I couldn't remember there earlier. But now he's hesitant about it happening in that stream, so it's all open. Or this is just a long-running joke, like suggested, which I'd be okay with too, actually. :)

BUT!

A new bet from the same Frame Trap. Between Ben and Kyle.

Will the developer (Gears for Breakfast) of A Hat in Time tweet @HatInTime something (positive) specifically mentioning Super Mario Odyssey when it releases?

Kyle says NO, Ben says YES. The loser has to perform a 20 second original Buck Bumble rap.