New EZA Bet Tracker

• @Sentinel-Beach
    Might have been a bit. I can't really tell anymore. I've just started to assume that the Titanfall bet will never be realized. That way I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does happen.

• So okay, in the new Frame Trap Ben talked about the Titanfall costume, and it was Dragon's Crown Pro for PS4 the game I couldn't remember there earlier. But now he's hesitant about it happening in that stream, so it's all open. Or this is just a long-running joke, like suggested, which I'd be okay with too, actually. :)

BUT!

A new bet from the same Frame Trap. Between Ben and Kyle.

Will the developer (Gears for Breakfast) of A Hat in Time tweet @HatInTime something (positive) specifically mentioning Super Mario Odyssey when it releases?

Kyle says NO, Ben says YES. The loser has to perform a 20 second original Buck Bumble rap.

• Seems to me Kyle won that bet of Hat in Time / Odyssey. Ben's gonna rap.

• Hello fellow betting enthusiasts! Due to work, I was deployed on Houston TX because of Hurricane Harvey and later spent a month on my home "state/not a state" of Puerto Rico; also due to a Disaster Response of good ol Hurricane Maria. So now I am back home after a couple of months and I am playing catch up on EZA content.

Correct me if I am wrong; but the bets that we are waiting some payback are:

• Destiny 2 and CoD WWII sell numbers - ?? Which one sold more?
    • Sonic Forces Microtransactions debucle - Did it had microtransactions??
    • Holiday 2017 Mini Classic Console Bet - Bosman has to play 20 minutes of hes favorite puzzle game Captain Toad. Did he already played?
    • The infamous Titanfall life sized Ben-Mech Suite
    • Hat in time/ Odyssey rap as @Sentinel-Beach just pointed out - Ben has to rap

• so the bettings Red Eagles v.s. Purple Platypi are over, the Season is done, the Red Eagles win with a K.O. victory and earn their second Star

Bild Text

Bild Text

let's see what crazy team name they can come up with next season :) (hopefully it will be something that is easier to turn into a sports team logo xD designing that Platypi logo almost made me go crazy ^_^)

• admin

@kevboard said in New EZA Bet Tracker:

so the bettings Red Eagles v.s. Purple Platypi are over, the Season is done, the Red Eagles win with a K.O. victory and earn their second Star

Bild Text

Bild Text

let's see what crazy team name they can come up with next season :) (hopefully it will be something that is easier to turn into a sports team logo xD designing that Platypi logo almost made me go crazy ^_^)

I've got a good one locked and loaded. Hopefully I'll get a chance to submit it.

• @kevboard the 2 stars are a really nice touch

• @Bloodworth I can't wait to find out what it is xD hopefully something that looks cool so it fits naturally in a sports team logo... unlike a Platypus xP
    fun fact: the look of the Platypus in the Purple Platypi logo is inspired by Brad... xD no joke.

@holy_angel_mx said in New EZA Bet Tracker:

@kevboard the 2 stars are a really nice touch

thx. during the first season it didn't have any stars. the stars are inspired by Football (the real European one), where a team that wins the World Cup will add a Star to their emblem on their jersey.

this version if the logo won't be used for long tho. I'm already working on a slightly updated version of the Red Eagles logo. it will of course still have 2 stars for each season they've won, but I'll make the logo a bit slicker... it's almost done. the 2 Stars will be more prominent too on it.

• This post is deleted!

• I deleted my old post since that is outdated now :)

as a surprise to all of us, there are now 3 "teams"... or more like 1 Team and 2 solo contenders. Not only did that mean that my Red Eagles logo had to go (well it didn't go completely as you can see down there) but I also had to make 3 logos now (well had to isn't true... more like I chose to make them lol) and redo the new Score Board.

here are the 3 Logos, I managed to salvage the new Red Eagles logo and turned it into the Red Grouse logo :)

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

I'm especially proud of the Grogeous Gorillas logo, I tried to make it look as much as an actual american sports team logo as possible... aaand the Gorilla is wearing Kamina's (from Gurren Lagann) sunglasses xD that gives it that extra bit of gorgeous imo... and the hair too I guess

• That... is a Gorgeous Gorilla.
    Youtube Video

• @kevboard Awesome work!

• @kevboard
    That sure is a gorgeous gorilla. I'd call him Big Bro.

• @Olf_Himself said in New EZA Bet Tracker:

@kevboard
    That sure is a gorgeous gorilla. I'd call him Big Bro.

Bild Text

edit: here's a preview example of the new score board:

Bild Text

• @kevboard said in New EZA Bet Tracker:

Bild Text

So I wasn't happy with that logo... it looked, well, too droopy xD and a team logo should at least be somewhat cool right?
    so I refined it... a bit... or maybe a lot xD

Bild Text

• Huber and Kyle made a bet during the EZA Podcast #95

• @kevboard Added a link to your scoreboard post in original post. Awesome work!

• @ib0show Updated! Thank you

• @edsortiz said in New EZA Bet Tracker:

@kevboard Added a link to your scoreboard post in original post. Awesome work!

oh nice. thx.

• In episode 53 of the podcast at around the 33min mark Huber and Jones bet that The Order will be at E3. The loser has to take an old timey photo of themselves.