New EZA Bet Tracker

• UPDATE: Huber vs Bosman - Holiday 2017 Mini Classic Console Edition
    0_1498493514093_Capture.JPG

This just in! Nintendo officially announced it for this year. If it doesn't get delayed Huber will take the win, and Bosman will be streaming his favorite Puzzle game! :P
    (Maybe one of the reasons Nintendo is delaying the Switch VC?)

Pre-orders are not up yet.., but it is surely sold out already and cancelled. So good luck on even seeing one in real life

• oh, a new bets thread? nice.
    if you wanna use my weekly podcast score cards I can @ them to you every week. I usually post them as a twitpic and a link to the original gif as an answer to that
    like here

• @kevboard Sure thing sounds great

• Easy Ally

I remembered another detail about my mysterious bet with Huber--I originally bet that he would have to wear a shirt with that freaky MLB The Show glitch face on it, but then had to change it to something less horrifying. And I have no idea what Huber was going to make me do still. Let me know if this jogs any memories.

Also, one detail on official EZA rulings: While it is 100% that I will lose the "New Classic in 2017" bet, it can't be cashed in until the product is released. Otherwise, both that stupid Sega thing and the SNES could be suddenly cancelled and I would be sitting here having streamed Captain Toad for 20 minutes for no reason.

• @Bosman said in New EZA Bet Tracker:

I would be sitting here having streamed Captain Toad for 20 minutes for no reason.

Isn't enjoying the best puzzle game on Wii U a good reason?

• @Axel It not about that, it's a principle by this point. But we will see that stream, unless something drastic happens.

• @Bosman The bet you're talking about is hidden in this early May video of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament. I couldn't watch it through again, but it's there. It was about which one would sell more: CoD WWII or Destiny 2. I, too, remember that the shirt was changed into something (Ben started to say something about it, how it's too horrible?). First you were supposed to finish Persona 5, but you didn't accept. There are mentions of Drawn to Death in the comments and that does ring a bell, so I'm guessing Huber said you'd have to stream that for X amount of time. It's all there somewhere.
    Youtube Video

• @Bosman @Sentinel-Beach Found it! I knew I remembered it being in a Group Stream, thanks @Sentinel-Beach !

Bet starts here: https://youtu.be/cYBuopOd0P0?t=9m40s
    In-commodities brought up here: https://youtu.be/cYBuopOd0P0?t=1h16m10s actual change: https://youtu.be/cYBuopOd0P0?t=1h20m27s

If Destiny sells more; Bosman has to stream Drawn to Death for 1 continuous hour for 3 days separately (Mon, Wed, Fri)(3 hours total). Finally making David Jaffe happy.
    If COD WWII sells more Huber has to wear a t-shirt live for a week that says "I just love pasta baby"

First Huber had to wear a t-shirt with the MLB The show 2017 glitch guy but had to be changed due to the others having to watch the highly disturbing image.

I will add the bet on main post as soon as I can

• @Bosman Makes complete sense. Basically the way they are organized on the main post is:
    under Current bets we have the ones that the outcome is still unknown or a specific date still hasn't come (like the mini console or a game release).
    under Completed bets the outcome is 100% known and the only thing left is the payout. I have under this one the animal crossing bet because the outcome is known even though the next Animal crossing game has not been released.

• Easy Ally

Sorry I keep posting to this thread with new mysteries, but I thought of another unresolved bet between Huber and myself. In last year's pre-show for EA's press conference, Huber and I made a bet about whether Stig Asmussen's Star Wars game will be "tribal Star Wars" or not. I can't remember who bet what, and I think the loser has to make a comic book? Does anyone remember this one?

• Easy Ally

Also big thanks to Sentinel Beach for finding the Destiny 2/COD WWII bet!

• @Bosman Thank you for complimenting my handwriting last week on that postcard! :)

• Easy Ally

Aw no, I just remembered another one. Huber and I at some point bet whether or not the Resident Evil 2 remake would have pre-rendered backgrounds or not. In this case, I have absolutely no idea when we made the bet or on what show or stream or what the stakes were even.

• You guys should seriously consider getting some kind of notebook in the garage to immediately write your bets down everytime. :P

An unrelated question: will Ben's Gundam suit reveal itself within one year of the bet?

• @Bosman That's what this thread is for :) so dont be sorry!

• @Bosman
    The bet came from this discussion when Blood started giving hes opinion on what to expect from the "Tribal" SW game.
    Jones brought up hes believe that in order for there to be a new stand alone SW games they need something to back the lore and used the example of KOTOR being based on comic books. Then you offered to do it yourself XD. Huber says that if any Command and Conquer game was announced you would do the comic.

So the only stake was if a C&C game was announced and only for you, and no C&C game was announced on the game conference so you are clear!

Here you put an end to it.https://youtu.be/opr_XFCF0lA?t=2h11m41s

• Bosman trying to remember bets he made long ago while piecing together clues from his past is the television drama the world needs right now.

• Easy Ally

good lookin' out @edsortiz That one's a relief, because making just one page of that Guardians of the Galaxy comic was already super hard

• New bet on this week's EZA pdocast:

Will Metroid Prime 4 come out in 2018?

Kyle/Ben: Yes
    Brandon/Ian: No

Losers must write and perform a 2-minute duet about Samus Aran.

• Global Moderator

Another bet Made on the podcast,

Will Travis strikes again come out before Shenmue 3?
    Between Kyle and Huber

If Travis strikes again come out first, Huber must create design documents of a indie game.
    If Shenmue 3 comes out first, Bosman have to stream Ailen Isolation until he sees the ailen.