Easy Allies E3 Stream bets!

• Welcome to The BostonSean EZA E3 Stream bets!
    Come one, come all, place your bets for the Easy allies E3 Streams.
    I will pose a bet for each of the allies and you give me a number. After the stream I will tally up each instance and give the formal results. Closest will win.
    There are no stakes, so if, by any chance one of the allies does see this post there would be no reason for them to sabotage the game. Just a fun thing to smile about.
    I should clarify that the results will be taken from the video Easy Allies uploads to youtube.

1.) How many times will Huber Rise from his chair in hype.
    2.) How many times will Ian say the words "I love this"
    3.) How many times will Brad touch another ally with his hands, be it a slap or a grab.
    4.) How many times will Don make a joke that everyone on camera laughs at, real laugh, not just smile.
    5.) How many times will Ben bring his hands to head in excitement or disbelief
    6.) How many times will Bloodworth correct someone on dates in the Pre game show just before E3.
    7.) How many times will Damiani say the word "Yo".
    8.) How many trailers will Jones immediately say he disliked during the E3 conference.
    9.) How many times will Bosman cover his head with his hoodie.
    10.) How many times will the entire table rise from their seats in excitement.

Taking all bets.

• 1.- 6
    2.- 4
    3.- 8
    4.- 0, this one is a trick, don is never on E3 stream :P
    5.- 3
    6.- 12
    7.- 7
    8.- which conference? but i would say 4
    9.- Bosman will not wear a hoobie - 0
    10.- 2

• 12 corrections!?!? Daaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnn

1. 4
    2. 7
    3. 8
    4. 1 because I hope he might make an appearance
    5. 15
    6. 4
    7. 3
    8. Entire E3, all onferences? 7
    9. No Hoodie
    10. 2

• @BostonSean Does the separate X game reaction count, Do the podcasts count. Also is does EA count and E3 day 1 - day 3 count

• great question @ib0show, I should have been more clear. These tallies relay only toward the videos the allies cut for YouTube, if they are watching a conference live for E3 I will count it. If there is a pre-show discussion attached to that video on youtube, I will count that as well.
    So no, podcasts do not count.
    as far as the jones bet goes, I mean during the actual conference, if jones mentions on the EZA podcast he didn't like the new God Of War trailer but did not say it on the stream I will not count it.

1. 7
    2. 2
    3. 5
    4. 2
    5. 10
    6. 4
    7. 20
    8. 2
    9. 0
    10. 4

• @Inustar said in Easy Allies E3 Stream bets!:

No Hoodie

@Inustar is totally right, E3 Time = Suit Time

• @Killstriker They only suit up for the pre-E3, during E3 it's casual

• @ib0show Oh right, but who knows... It is probably going to be very hot in the garage so there is still the chance that Kyle drops the hoodie before the stream.

• @ib0show If we're talking the conferences, then it's suit time.
    I wanted to remind myself, so I checked the conference streams.... and got sucked into just watching that Sony conference again. So good.

At E3 itself, yeah that's casual but I thought we were talking about those conference reactions.

• Just wanted to give my thread a bump before the allies make their betting special which I imagine will be popping up pretty soon here.
    Get your bets in!

• 1.) 22
    2.) 12
    3.) 13
    4.) 5
    5.) 11
    6.) 16
    7.) 33
    8.) 10
    9.) 2
    10.) 5

1. 3
    2. 4 (on 1 or 2 specific games)
    3. 3
    4. 1
    5. 5
    6. 6 (1 for every pre-show XD)
    7. 5
    8. 10
    9. 1 ( he will pull out a hoodie from his suit when Megaman legends 3 is announced)
    10. 2

• Funniest thing is that we seem to all agree that Bloodworth will correct them on all the preshow announcements and Jones will dislike the majority of the conference trailers XD. Cant wait!

1. 5
    2. 4
    3. 12
    4. 1
    5. 6
    6. 17
    7. 9
    8. 6
    9. 1
    10. 1

1. 20
    2. 7