Bethesda E3 2017 Discussion

• The conference doesn't start for a long time, but I wanted to go ahead and create a thread where we can discuss predictions, hopes, dreams, real-time reactions, and post-conference analysis about today's events!

Bethesda is a little tricky for me as I don't know what they could bring outside of the next Wolfenstein (which I really want) and the Evil Within 2. I am hoping for Dishonored 2 Story DLC and new IP though. What do you think?

• Doom Campaign DLC or announcement of a new one in development would be nice.

• Evil Within 2 has been leaked now, so that's a certainty.
    I think Quake: Champions is going to have quite a bit of focus.
    I think, despite it already being out now, they'll talk some about ESO: Morrowind.
    I think the big hitter this conference will be Wolfenstein, concidering Bethesda don't announce tons of new things at these conferences, just one or two things.

Also, this reputation rule is really annoying.

• @Hazz3r said in Bethesda E3 2017 Discussion:

Evil Within 2 has been leaked now, so that's a certainty.

That leak seems like nonsense to me, anyone can post those ads on reddit, it was just posted by someone who created an account called EvilWithin2 and it only links to the old site

I dont see a single piece of evidence of that ad being real and not just a troll

• I have a feeling were going to see a new Fallout, not 5 obviously but something like New Vegas.

The bigger question will be what will be coming out between now and next year as Bethesda seems to aim for one major release every 6 months.

• @Sieghardt

Ah, okay, I wasn't aware of that.

• @DMCMaster Nah, just VR for 4.

• @DMCMaster won't see new fallout.

Agree with @Mbun it will be VR.

Won't see new elder scrolls.

Here we come Starfield!

• I think some type of Evil of Within and Wolfenstein are expected

It's what else they're going to fill their conference with that has curious. I think it's too soon for Elder Scrolls or Fallout (unless it's VR). So maybe Dishonored 2 DLC, DOOM tease, and new game (Starfield)?

• Shadow-dropping a Fallout VR update is very possible.

• Everyone keeps saying it's too early for a new Elder Scrolls, but if you don't count ESO, the last main entry was in 2011. I agree next year has more potential for a showing since Bethesda doesn't like to keep us waiting lately but... there's still a small glimmer of hope we'll see something.

Definitely agree on the Fallout VR happening since they've been excited about it/working on it for awhile. I hope they figured out the locomotion because Resident Evil in VR has been killing my stomach. I need to keep training myself to overcome the queasiness.

• Oblivion (2006) --> Fallout 3 (2008) --> Skyrim (2011) --> Fallout 4 (2015). They've been taking longer to make their games and I think the soonest we'll see anything Elder Scrolls is next E3, maybe a VGA's announcement in December this year.

• where is the dorito popes E3 stream this year? getting ready to watch M$

• @TheTaulbster Bethesda Game Studios have also expanded and opened a new studio in Montreal in the past couple years, and have always had multiple dev teams. If Todd Howard is to be believed they have seven ongoing projects, three of which are open world AAA-size, at least one of which is a mobile game;

• Skyrim Switch
    • Fallout 4 VR
    • Unannounced mobile game
    • Unannounced AAA game
    • Unannounced AAA game
    • Unannounced TES VI (far out)
    • No idea what the 7th thing is (could be another mobile game)

• Banned

I hope they all include their signature bugs.

• I'd like Doom 2.

• Please please please announce Elder Scrolls VI

Even if its just a short teaser

• @Faaip That's how I felt during E3 2015, but they're committed to making The Elder Scrolls' return an event. We'll see two new AAA releases from them first, perhaps two new IPs.

• @Haru17 You're probably right. I have a feeling this year though!

• @Faaip I think that TES VI won't appear this year, but next year it's possibly showing up.