Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4)

• After all the great stuff we got in 2017 and we are getting in 2018, 2019 will start with RE2 Remake and this. We truly are in a golden age of gaming.

• Youtube Video

13 min demo.

Game is going to be Masterpiece

• Global Moderator

Release date has been moved forward a week, out on the 15th now.

• Youtube Video

its getting good previews so far. also new footage of summers wasteland.

• althought apart from steam and epic controversery. the game is shaping to be masterpiece.

only 4 days left.

• Had to cancel this, have other plans for this weekend and need every cent

• @b-cell Not surprised. Metro games are generally lookers.
    Just hope the gameplay is good. Past Metro games haven't really blown me away in that department.

• @el-shmiablo said in Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4):

@b-cell Not surprised. Metro games are generally lookers.
    Just hope the gameplay is good. Past Metro games haven't really blown me away in that department.

the shooting in original 2033 was kinda weak but atmosphere and story made up for it. gunplay is improved in last light and in this game its heavily improved as we have seen gameplay footage and previews sound likes.

4A games are now equivalant of Valve were in early 00s. sadly deep silver policy will ruined it if game will not sell because of not being on steam.

otherwise it will be one of best FPS ever even if it will be 1/4th of good as STALKER because STALKER is perfection.

• @b-cell I'll give you Atmosphere, but the story in Metro games has largely been some generic ass Mary Sue bullshit.

As for comparing 4A to peak Valve...
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Also, Stalker is pretty shit unless heavily modded.

• Only a few days to go!

Vanilla STALKER shit? I'm sorry, but what have you been smoking.

Also, Stalker is pretty shit unless heavily modded.

I couldn't disagree enough with this statement.

• @sheria said in Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4):

Only a few days to go!

agreed. i first played STALKER vanilla and it was amazing too despite have some glitches. then mods make it perfect.

so sher, you going to download Epic launcher? because i never used that and im forced to use epic launcher.

@b-cell I'll give you Atmosphere, but the story in Metro games has largely been some generic ass Mary Sue bullshit.

As for comparing 4A to peak Valve...
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what so funny about it?

STALKER already surpassed Half life 2 and if Metro is even 1/4th as good as STALKER it will be better than Half life 2.

valve has stopped making games and they abandon us. no wonder why other companies are abandoning steam.

• @b-cell said in Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4):

@sheria said in Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4):

Only a few days to go!

agreed. i first played STALKER vanilla and it was amazing too despite have some glitches. then mods make it perfect.

so sher, you going to download Epic launcher? because i never used that and im forced to use epic launcher.

I'll get it for PS4 to be honest.

• @sheria said in Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4):

@b-cell said in Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4):

@sheria said in Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4):

Only a few days to go!

I'll get it for PS4 to be honest.

Metro on console? something i can never imagine

come on sher, i know you buy games on console since forever but games like this and Doom to be played on PC.

especially Doom which is different experience on console.

• @b-cell
    No its not

• @dmcmaster said in Metro Exodus (PC/XBO/PS4):

@b-cell
    No its not

Youtube Video

the console version is slowdown version.

PC version is real version and games like this to be only played on mouse and keyboard.

thats definite way to play Doom.

• You are aware that Doom on Consoles runs at 60fps, with no slowdown
    Youtube Video

Game has since gotten a 4K patch on X1 and PS4, that did introduce a bit of slowdown in the PS4 Pro version but that has since be patched and fixed.

• It’s 2019, there are usually no major differences between a console and PC version of a video game and rarely do video games exclusively release on PC because power and stability isn’t an issue anymore.

Back in the day, I’d tell somebody they need a gaming PC to play The Witcher 2, something consoles are completely incapable of. Or I’d tell somebody, you really need to try Mass Effect on PC because it runs so much more stable.

In 2015, I bought the Metro Redux on-sale for PS4 and those games were beautiful and made me realize I can actually play FPS games again (I usually suck at them so badly).

We’re all caught up here in this PC vs Console debate. We have been for a long time. I had Battlefield 4 on both PS4 and PC and I enjoyed both experiences equally. I’m getting Apex Legends on both PS4 and PC. When I have time, will play with friends who use both platforms. It’s not that different. This isn’t a matter of opinion either, watch any Digital Foundaty tech analysis. Everything is the same nowadays. Plus I’m not rich, my 2K @ 60f PC monitor is as good as I can afford right now. Which means, I could actually run a game like Forza Horizon 4 at a higher resolution on consoles because a 4K TV (which I have) is more affordable than 4K monitors. So that is one example of console version at an advantage.

Almost guarantee Metro on console will be just as great.