E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!

• Ni No Kuni 2
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Ooblets
    Metroid Prime 4
    Danganronpa v3

I only played 3 of these games but I was super impressed by all of them.

Edit: Took out Beyond Good and Evil 2 and put in Ooblets.

• This is actually kinda hard now that I'm thinking about it, I guess that's a good sign.

1. Beyond Good & Evil 2

I really thought this would never happen and we still have to see what the hell it ends up being but I'm just glad it is happening.

1. South Park

The first was great, and I see no reason to doubt this will be the case again.

1. 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

Odin Sphere is one of my favorite games from the PS2, and I've played and liked all Vanillaware games (released on the west) so you bet I'm excited

1. Super Mario Odyssey

duh

1. Monster Hunter World

Never played one and to be honest never really wanted to, but it looks cool and I think I'm willing to give this one a chance.

• Ni No Kuni 2
    Monster Hunter World
    Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Metro: Exodus
    God of War

Kind of cheating, but here's some honorable mentions... AC Origin (still AC so I'm unsure), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (not a full game so I didn't count it), Mario Odyssey (no Switch yet), Anthem (need to see more), The Last Night

1. Super Mario Odyssey
    2. Spiderman
    3. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
    4. God of War
    5. Days Gone

Honorable mentions go to Metroid Prime 4 and Beyond Good & Evil 2. I decided to leave them out because they are probably several years away but otherwise they would have been #1 and 2.

• It is a lot of fun to see other people's top five, as a lot of the ones mentioned I haven't given serious thought. Seeing it as a top five makes me want to go check out all the gameplay videos of it.

Its a better method than just trying to aimlessly look up random e3 gameplay through all the playlists. I'll have to edit in my top five. Super Mario Odyssey is easily in there, but the other 4 I have no idea.

• @Faaip May I ask why you think LL is not a full game? From what I've heard, it will be just short of the first Uncharted's length.

• In no particular order, because I'm feeling lazy right now.

Manifold Garden
    Splatoon 2
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Shenmue 3
    Lady Layton (Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy)

• Global Moderator

I cant really rank them, so 5 games that really got me hyped:

Anthem
    Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds
    Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Assassins Creed: Origins
    Monster Hunter: World

1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    2. Ooblets
    3. The Evil Within 2
    4. God of War
    5. Ni No Kuni 2

• Only 5?
    Mario Odyssey
    Xenoblade 2
    Metroid Prime 4
    Metroid Return of Samus
    Ni No Kuni 2.

• @Brannox Ah that's a good point.. I guess I meant more just because it falls under "DLC" or expansion technically. I'm really excited that it'll be good length though!

• @Brannox Perhaps in the same regard as the new dishonored 2 stand-a-lone expansion. Its not so much a new experience/game, as it is more of the same content another game had. Especially with uncharted, as we've gotten plenty of that. Same with Assassins Creed.

• @Faaip @Stormcrownn Thank you for the clarification!

• Oh they're supposed to be games that appeared at E3 that E3 got us excited about?

Super Mario Odyssey
    Yoshi (Switch)
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    The Evil Within 2
    Agents of Mayhem

• Banned

1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Future
    2. The Final Fantasy
    3. Mario & Sonic: World's Collide
    4. Blasto: Blast Into Action!
    5. Kingdom Hearts 3

• Shadow of the Colossus remake - Never before have I been so excited for a game, and dreading it. I don't know if I want to go through that story again, but I'm also excited to see it looking so much better.

Anthem - I need to see more. But I have liked every Bioware game, to varying degrees. I enjoyed Destiny as well, so this could be great for me.

Spider-Man - That reveal last year, while cool, didn't get me too excited. This though makes me pretty happy, for reasons that might annoy other people. It reminds me of Batman and I love those games.

Mario+Rabbids - Who knew? It looks adorable and fun, and I'm not huge into Strategy games.

Need for Speed Payback - I want a new Burnout. This gave me the vibes. That's really all I need right now.

All were games that I didn't know about, or weren't super interesting to me before E3.

Mario Odyssey didn't make the list because I was always going to be interested in a new Mario game, and while Beyond Good and Evil 2 had an amazing trailer, that game is so far away there is no point in me being excited, especially since I never played the original.

1. Ace Combat 7

2. Metroid Prime 4 Actually tied for first place with Ace Combat, but since Ace Combat atleast has a release window it gets first place.

3. Metroid: Returns

4. Metro Exodus

5. Shadow of the Colossus. I missed this game when it originally launched on PS2 so this remake is a prime opportunity to jump in.

• That's hard. Most titles I'm pumped for were no shows (KH3, FF7).

1. Need for Speed Paycheck (this generation really needs a good arcade racer)
    2. Detroid Become Human (never got around playing Beyond Two Souls, but Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain were great)
    3. A Way Out (really interesting concept and I miss couch coop dearly)
    4. Shadow of the Colossus
    5. God of War

1. Splatoon 2 (while not a major presence in the Spotlight, after spending 300+ hours in the first I can't wait to get my hands on it)
    2. Mario Odyssey
    3. Samus Returns
    4. Etrian Odyssey 5 (not a huge E3 presence too, but I'm pumped)
    5. Mario + Rabbids

Bonus: God of War looks amazing, but currently only a Nintendo + PC owner, so it goes to my "if I buy a PS4" list