E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!

• Only 5?
    Mario Odyssey
    Xenoblade 2
    Metroid Prime 4
    Metroid Return of Samus
    Ni No Kuni 2.

• @Brannox Ah that's a good point.. I guess I meant more just because it falls under "DLC" or expansion technically. I'm really excited that it'll be good length though!

• @Brannox Perhaps in the same regard as the new dishonored 2 stand-a-lone expansion. Its not so much a new experience/game, as it is more of the same content another game had. Especially with uncharted, as we've gotten plenty of that. Same with Assassins Creed.

• @Faaip @Stormcrownn Thank you for the clarification!

• Oh they're supposed to be games that appeared at E3 that E3 got us excited about?

Super Mario Odyssey
    Yoshi (Switch)
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    The Evil Within 2
    Agents of Mayhem

• Banned

1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Future
    2. The Final Fantasy
    3. Mario & Sonic: World's Collide
    4. Blasto: Blast Into Action!
    5. Kingdom Hearts 3

• Shadow of the Colossus remake - Never before have I been so excited for a game, and dreading it. I don't know if I want to go through that story again, but I'm also excited to see it looking so much better.

Anthem - I need to see more. But I have liked every Bioware game, to varying degrees. I enjoyed Destiny as well, so this could be great for me.

Spider-Man - That reveal last year, while cool, didn't get me too excited. This though makes me pretty happy, for reasons that might annoy other people. It reminds me of Batman and I love those games.

Mario+Rabbids - Who knew? It looks adorable and fun, and I'm not huge into Strategy games.

Need for Speed Payback - I want a new Burnout. This gave me the vibes. That's really all I need right now.

All were games that I didn't know about, or weren't super interesting to me before E3.

Mario Odyssey didn't make the list because I was always going to be interested in a new Mario game, and while Beyond Good and Evil 2 had an amazing trailer, that game is so far away there is no point in me being excited, especially since I never played the original.

1. Ace Combat 7

2. Metroid Prime 4 Actually tied for first place with Ace Combat, but since Ace Combat atleast has a release window it gets first place.

3. Metroid: Returns

4. Metro Exodus

5. Shadow of the Colossus. I missed this game when it originally launched on PS2 so this remake is a prime opportunity to jump in.

• That's hard. Most titles I'm pumped for were no shows (KH3, FF7).

1. Need for Speed Paycheck (this generation really needs a good arcade racer)
    2. Detroid Become Human (never got around playing Beyond Two Souls, but Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain were great)
    3. A Way Out (really interesting concept and I miss couch coop dearly)
    4. Shadow of the Colossus
    5. God of War

1. Splatoon 2 (while not a major presence in the Spotlight, after spending 300+ hours in the first I can't wait to get my hands on it)
    2. Mario Odyssey
    3. Samus Returns
    4. Etrian Odyssey 5 (not a huge E3 presence too, but I'm pumped)
    5. Mario + Rabbids

Bonus: God of War looks amazing, but currently only a Nintendo + PC owner, so it goes to my "if I buy a PS4" list

1. Detroit: Become Human
    2. Hidden Agenda
    3. A Way Out
    4. South Park: AFBH
    5. Assassin's Creed: Origins

1. System Shock (remake)
    2. Metro Exodus
    3. Kingdom come deliverance

Cant think of others but these 3 are one i cant wait to get my hands on them.

• @Sheria said in E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!:

@DMCMaster said in E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!:

@Sheria
    There was a Cthulhu game announced?

Youtube Video

is it another walking simulator? i hope not.

• Keeping up with my backlog does not allow me to buy a game as soon as it comes out (most of the time) I usually just by the coolest looking game whenever I'm able.

HOWEVER.

1. Yakuza Kiwami
    2. Yakuza 6

(I tried to do 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and that is what shows in the text box, but it shows different numbers. Odd.

• @parasitepaladin If you add a ) afterwards

5.) for example

It solves the issue.

• 5.The Evil Within 2
    4 .Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
    3.Dragon Ball FighterZ
    2.Spiderman
    1.God of War

• 5.) A Case of Distrust
    4.) Ooblets
    3.) Super Mario Odyssey
    2.) Danganronpa v3
    1.) Moss

I went based on what I am excited for and also most likely to actually pick up, lots of really great looking games that I will probably just watch someone else play, haha.

• 5.)Far Cry 5
    4.)South Park: The Fractured, But Whole
    3.)God of War
    2.)Super Mario Odyssey
    1.)Spider-Man

• Why're y'all numbering everything backwards?

1.) Monster Hunter: World
    2.) Metroid Prime 4 (which does not have a subtitle or even exist yet by the way)
    3.) Life is Strange: Before the Storm
    4.) Super Mario: Odyssey
    5.) Wolfenstein: The New Colossus

• @Haru17 Countdowns are always more fun! :P

Also, great list! I own, but haven't played the first Life is Strange. The trailer for this new one sold me on it mainly for it's use of music. I'm a big fan of the band Daughter.