E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!

• Banned

1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Future
    2. The Final Fantasy
    3. Mario & Sonic: World's Collide
    4. Blasto: Blast Into Action!
    5. Kingdom Hearts 3

• Shadow of the Colossus remake - Never before have I been so excited for a game, and dreading it. I don't know if I want to go through that story again, but I'm also excited to see it looking so much better.

Anthem - I need to see more. But I have liked every Bioware game, to varying degrees. I enjoyed Destiny as well, so this could be great for me.

Spider-Man - That reveal last year, while cool, didn't get me too excited. This though makes me pretty happy, for reasons that might annoy other people. It reminds me of Batman and I love those games.

Mario+Rabbids - Who knew? It looks adorable and fun, and I'm not huge into Strategy games.

Need for Speed Payback - I want a new Burnout. This gave me the vibes. That's really all I need right now.

All were games that I didn't know about, or weren't super interesting to me before E3.

Mario Odyssey didn't make the list because I was always going to be interested in a new Mario game, and while Beyond Good and Evil 2 had an amazing trailer, that game is so far away there is no point in me being excited, especially since I never played the original.

1. Ace Combat 7

2. Metroid Prime 4 Actually tied for first place with Ace Combat, but since Ace Combat atleast has a release window it gets first place.

3. Metroid: Returns

4. Metro Exodus

5. Shadow of the Colossus. I missed this game when it originally launched on PS2 so this remake is a prime opportunity to jump in.

• That's hard. Most titles I'm pumped for were no shows (KH3, FF7).

1. Need for Speed Paycheck (this generation really needs a good arcade racer)
    2. Detroid Become Human (never got around playing Beyond Two Souls, but Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain were great)
    3. A Way Out (really interesting concept and I miss couch coop dearly)
    4. Shadow of the Colossus
    5. God of War

1. Splatoon 2 (while not a major presence in the Spotlight, after spending 300+ hours in the first I can't wait to get my hands on it)
    2. Mario Odyssey
    3. Samus Returns
    4. Etrian Odyssey 5 (not a huge E3 presence too, but I'm pumped)
    5. Mario + Rabbids

Bonus: God of War looks amazing, but currently only a Nintendo + PC owner, so it goes to my "if I buy a PS4" list

1. Detroit: Become Human
    2. Hidden Agenda
    3. A Way Out
    4. South Park: AFBH
    5. Assassin's Creed: Origins

1. System Shock (remake)
    2. Metro Exodus
    3. Kingdom come deliverance

Cant think of others but these 3 are one i cant wait to get my hands on them.

• @Sheria said in E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!:

@DMCMaster said in E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!:

@Sheria
    There was a Cthulhu game announced?

Youtube Video

is it another walking simulator? i hope not.

• Keeping up with my backlog does not allow me to buy a game as soon as it comes out (most of the time) I usually just by the coolest looking game whenever I'm able.

HOWEVER.

1. Yakuza Kiwami
    2. Yakuza 6

(I tried to do 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and that is what shows in the text box, but it shows different numbers. Odd.

• @parasitepaladin If you add a ) afterwards

5.) for example

It solves the issue.

• 5.The Evil Within 2
    4 .Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
    3.Dragon Ball FighterZ
    2.Spiderman
    1.God of War

• 5.) A Case of Distrust
    4.) Ooblets
    3.) Super Mario Odyssey
    2.) Danganronpa v3
    1.) Moss

I went based on what I am excited for and also most likely to actually pick up, lots of really great looking games that I will probably just watch someone else play, haha.

• 5.)Far Cry 5
    4.)South Park: The Fractured, But Whole
    3.)God of War
    2.)Super Mario Odyssey
    1.)Spider-Man

• Why're y'all numbering everything backwards?

1.) Monster Hunter: World
    2.) Metroid Prime 4 (which does not have a subtitle or even exist yet by the way)
    3.) Life is Strange: Before the Storm
    4.) Super Mario: Odyssey
    5.) Wolfenstein: The New Colossus

• @Haru17 Countdowns are always more fun! :P

Also, great list! I own, but haven't played the first Life is Strange. The trailer for this new one sold me on it mainly for it's use of music. I'm a big fan of the band Daughter.

• If I think of this in terms of "Which game would I want to come out today?", then this would be my most anticipated list:

1. Super Mario Odyssey
    2. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
    3. Metroid: Samus Returns
    4. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

If I counted Metroid Prime 4 and Beyond Good & Evil 2 they would shoot to the top of the list but I feel like it's unfair since we didn't even see gameplay.

1. Mario Odyssey
    2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    3. Monster Hunter World
    4. Splatoon 2
    5. Metroid Samus Returns

I'd also put games like Metroid Prime 4 or Pokemon for Switch on here, but without any idea of what they'll actually be, it's hard to completely justify.

• 5 . Ace Combat 7
    4 . Metroid: Samus Returns
    3 . Wolfenstein II
    2 . Yoshi (Switch)
    1 . Super Mario Odyssey

• 5 Ashen - We saw a debut trailer for it back in 2016 and I thought it looked amazing then and the latest trailer and impressions have me just as excited. Hearing that it's a mix of Souls & Journey is exactly what I'd like and with the awesome art style & animations, along with a really daunting vibe, I'm so in.

4 God of War - This trailer was everything I needed really. A really nice tease for the story and character development, loads of impressive enviroments, a taste of the combat and a Doc Brown Spider Monster cliffhanger. I don't need anything else, earl 2018, I'm ready.

3 Super Mario Odyssey - If you start off your trailer with a dinosaur, I'm already all in. Watching the Odyssey trailer just felt like a wonderful chaos. There is so much to digest in those few minutes. I've looked at a few small bits of gameplay since and again, I don't really need to see anymore. I can't wait to eventually own a Switch and play it.

2 A Way Out - What an absolute blast from such a dull (although better than the previous year) EA conference. Between the stunning gameplay and the passionate presentation from Josef, it's really easy to feel enthusiastic about A Way Out. I genuinely will try and play this as a local co-op game.

1 Shadow of the Colossus - I still can't believe we're getting a remake to arguably my favourite game. No one was asking for this because no one even thought this would be a possibility. I couldn't be happier about Bluepoint developing this remake. I have absolute fate in them delivering and also hearing that Ueda does have some involvement makes the whole project extremely reassuring. Never mind that the trailer they showed was incredible. It looks beautiful and we actually saw a lot of Colossi. I cannot wait to hear the soundtrack again.

1. Assassin's Creed Origins
    2. Anthem
    3. Sea of Thieves
    4. Vampyr
    5. Spiderman

Other certain purchases: Metro Exodus, Ace Combat 7, Monster Hunter World, Wolfenstein, PU Battlegrounds.

Maybe later purchases: Dragon Ball Z, Shadow of War, Ashen, Last Night, Greedfall.