E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!

1. Detroit: Become Human
    2. Hidden Agenda
    3. A Way Out
    4. South Park: AFBH
    5. Assassin's Creed: Origins

1. System Shock (remake)
    2. Metro Exodus
    3. Kingdom come deliverance

Cant think of others but these 3 are one i cant wait to get my hands on them.

• @Sheria said in E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!:

@DMCMaster said in E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!:

@Sheria
    There was a Cthulhu game announced?

Youtube Video

is it another walking simulator? i hope not.

• Keeping up with my backlog does not allow me to buy a game as soon as it comes out (most of the time) I usually just by the coolest looking game whenever I'm able.

HOWEVER.

1. Yakuza Kiwami
    2. Yakuza 6

(I tried to do 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and that is what shows in the text box, but it shows different numbers. Odd.

• @parasitepaladin If you add a ) afterwards

5.) for example

It solves the issue.

• 5.The Evil Within 2
    4 .Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
    3.Dragon Ball FighterZ
    2.Spiderman
    1.God of War

• 5.) A Case of Distrust
    4.) Ooblets
    3.) Super Mario Odyssey
    2.) Danganronpa v3
    1.) Moss

I went based on what I am excited for and also most likely to actually pick up, lots of really great looking games that I will probably just watch someone else play, haha.

• 5.)Far Cry 5
    4.)South Park: The Fractured, But Whole
    3.)God of War
    2.)Super Mario Odyssey
    1.)Spider-Man

• Why're y'all numbering everything backwards?

1.) Monster Hunter: World
    2.) Metroid Prime 4 (which does not have a subtitle or even exist yet by the way)
    3.) Life is Strange: Before the Storm
    4.) Super Mario: Odyssey
    5.) Wolfenstein: The New Colossus

• @Haru17 Countdowns are always more fun! :P

Also, great list! I own, but haven't played the first Life is Strange. The trailer for this new one sold me on it mainly for it's use of music. I'm a big fan of the band Daughter.

• If I think of this in terms of "Which game would I want to come out today?", then this would be my most anticipated list:

1. Super Mario Odyssey
    2. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
    3. Metroid: Samus Returns
    4. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

If I counted Metroid Prime 4 and Beyond Good & Evil 2 they would shoot to the top of the list but I feel like it's unfair since we didn't even see gameplay.

1. Mario Odyssey
    2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    3. Monster Hunter World
    4. Splatoon 2
    5. Metroid Samus Returns

I'd also put games like Metroid Prime 4 or Pokemon for Switch on here, but without any idea of what they'll actually be, it's hard to completely justify.

• 5 . Ace Combat 7
    4 . Metroid: Samus Returns
    3 . Wolfenstein II
    2 . Yoshi (Switch)
    1 . Super Mario Odyssey

• Global Moderator

5 Ashen - We saw a debut trailer for it back in 2016 and I thought it looked amazing then and the latest trailer and impressions have me just as excited. Hearing that it's a mix of Souls & Journey is exactly what I'd like and with the awesome art style & animations, along with a really daunting vibe, I'm so in.

4 God of War - This trailer was everything I needed really. A really nice tease for the story and character development, loads of impressive enviroments, a taste of the combat and a Doc Brown Spider Monster cliffhanger. I don't need anything else, earl 2018, I'm ready.

3 Super Mario Odyssey - If you start off your trailer with a dinosaur, I'm already all in. Watching the Odyssey trailer just felt like a wonderful chaos. There is so much to digest in those few minutes. I've looked at a few small bits of gameplay since and again, I don't really need to see anymore. I can't wait to eventually own a Switch and play it.

2 A Way Out - What an absolute blast from such a dull (although better than the previous year) EA conference. Between the stunning gameplay and the passionate presentation from Josef, it's really easy to feel enthusiastic about A Way Out. I genuinely will try and play this as a local co-op game.

1 Shadow of the Colossus - I still can't believe we're getting a remake to arguably my favourite game. No one was asking for this because no one even thought this would be a possibility. I couldn't be happier about Bluepoint developing this remake. I have absolute fate in them delivering and also hearing that Ueda does have some involvement makes the whole project extremely reassuring. Never mind that the trailer they showed was incredible. It looks beautiful and we actually saw a lot of Colossi. I cannot wait to hear the soundtrack again.

1. Assassin's Creed Origins
    2. Anthem
    3. Sea of Thieves
    4. Vampyr
    5. Spiderman

Other certain purchases: Metro Exodus, Ace Combat 7, Monster Hunter World, Wolfenstein, PU Battlegrounds.

Maybe later purchases: Dragon Ball Z, Shadow of War, Ashen, Last Night, Greedfall.

• Honorable mention to Splatoon 2. It comes out in a month so I feel it would be silly to count it since it's so close. But it's definitely one of the games I'm the most excited for in general.

Fire Emblem Warriors Even if those games are not particularly amazing, Fire Emblem is one of my favorite series, and ever since Hyrule Warriors I wanted a Fire Emblem version. And we got it, so I'm super down to put in too much time into the game.

Mario + Rabbids I had a bit more faith in this game going into E3 because I could not imagine Nintendo letting someone make a poor quality game of Mario. Knowing it turned out to be very promising feels good.

God of War Not going to lie, last year I was worried about the combat of this game. The axe (forgive me Huber) looked very dull compared to the twin blades the series is known for. However, the combat flow looked much more exciting, and the story has me interested.

Metroid Samus Returns Big Metroid fan, seeing Metroid Prime 4 is a real thing, even without any info is totally fine with me. But since it's so far away, I need something new to tide me over. Here comes Samus Returns, which looks very solid, and it's a remake of a game I don't care too much for, which is really nice.

SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY!!!!!!!!!! I've seen enough people here explain why it belongs on my list. It's a game I am dying to jump (pun slightly intended) into asap. I felt the same about BotW from last year, and it's crazy Nintendo managed to get me like this two years in a row.

My list is super Nintendo centric, butthey are just killing it this year and it feels good to be excited for so many of their games.

• 1-Anthem : The demo looked even better than expected.

2-Beyond Good and Evil 2 : So much character and style in that trailer.

3-Monster Hunter World : The demo made interested in giving this series another try to this series I had completely written off. No small feat.

4-The Last Night : It's all about that art-style. I'm curious to learn more.

5-Ni No Kuni 2 : Looks even better than the first title. Let's just hope the story doesn't fall apart in this one.

Honorable mentions : Destiny 2 (I know I will like this game, but their E3 showing sucked), A Way Out, Ori 2, Sea of Thieves, Horizon DLC, Uncharted DLC.

Edit : I should mention that I don't own a Switch.

• Ni No Kuni 2
    Yakuza 6
    Yakuza Kiwami
    Sea of Thieves
    A Way Out

1. Mario Odyssey
    2. Wolfenstein 2
    3. God of War
    4. Uncharted Lost Legacy
    5. Mario + Rabbids

This list is based on E3 alone. I went to the make tea during the South Park trailer because I'm on media blackout, otherwise that would be number 2.

• .hack//G.U. Last Recoded
    Ni no Kuni 2
    Evil Within 2
    God of war
    Shadow Of the Colossus
    Uncharted Lost Legacy