E3 Top Five! - The top five games you are most excited for!

• Ni No Kuni 2
    Yakuza 6
    Yakuza Kiwami
    Sea of Thieves
    A Way Out

1. Mario Odyssey
    2. Wolfenstein 2
    3. God of War
    4. Uncharted Lost Legacy
    5. Mario + Rabbids

This list is based on E3 alone. I went to the make tea during the South Park trailer because I'm on media blackout, otherwise that would be number 2.

• .hack//G.U. Last Recoded
    Ni no Kuni 2
    Evil Within 2
    God of war
    Shadow Of the Colossus
    Uncharted Lost Legacy

• Metroid Prime 4/Samus Returns
    Forza Motorsport 7
    The Evil Within 2
    South Park: The Fractured but Whole
    Switch Pokémon Game

1. Dragonball FighterZ
    2. Etrian Odyssey 5
    3. SMT Strange Journey Redux
    4. Monster Hunter World
    5. Dissidia NT

1. Assassin's Creed: Origins - I'm a HUGE AC fan, I absolutely loved what I saw of the new game over E3 and am gagging to play it in October after missing out on my AC fix last year.

2. Super Mario Odyssey - Just looked so jolly, so delightful and an absolute joy to play, adored Galaxy 2 years back and not loved a Mario game since so am very much looking forward to this.

3. The Evil Within 2 - I'm a HUGE fan of the first game, absolutely adored it, so I'm very much looking forward to the sequel, cannot wait to play it.

4. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus - Loved the 2014 reboot, adored the characters and what they were doing with the story. This is a direct continuation I believe so I'm very much looking forward to it.

5. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - This was the biggest surprise of E3 for me, loved the emotion at the reveal with Miyamoto. The game looks superb too, I love XCOM so this should be right in my wheelhouse.

1. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Even though I don't have a Switch and I haven't been interested in Rabbids before)
    2. Sea of Thieves
    3. Ni No Kuni 2
    4. Monster Hunter World (I'm with Jones on that one. Haven't played any before but this looks quite appealing to me)
    5. A Way Out (I really like the Artstyle and the coop gameplay really got me)

1. Super Mario Odyssey
    2. Rocket League Switch
    3. Metroid 4 Switch
    4. Mario + Rabbids
    5. Pokemon RPG Switch

I'm happy I took the plunge and bought my Switch and the Nintendo Direct helped solidify my happiness with the number of games announced.

I'm also eager to see Shadow of the Colussus, however I've already bought it twice so would need some competitive pricing to tempt me into purchasing it a third time.

• That's a pretty solid list, @DisturbedSwan, just a few changes..

1.) Super Mario Odyssey - I mean... like... really.

2.) The Evil Within 2 - Prior to this trailer I was thru Chapter 11 of the original, and hadn't played in months. Since then I've finished my initial run, done New Game +, bought the Season Pass and finished the story DLC's, did a "No Green Gel Upgrade" run, and I'm still not full. Still want to find the remaining map fragments, keys, and complete a run under 5 hours. I'm ready for 2.

3.) Cuphead - A firm release date was all I needed.

4.) Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - They had me at Mario XCOM, and made me Day One with the gameplay.

5.) Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Before this trailer, I didn't own Wolfenstein or The Old Blood - now I have both.

• 1)Cyberpunk 2077 - As The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games ever, I can't wait to see those same storytelling and quest elements added to a sci-fi setting. We don't have much to go on with this one, but just the thought of it makes me uncontrollably excited.

1. Death Stranding - I know this one isn't coming out for a while, but I love almost everything Kojima puts out. The trailers released so far show a world that deeply intrigues me. The characters and settings have been fantastical and mysterious. I hope we hear more soon.

3)God of War - I love almost every game in the God of War franchise. The latest entry seems to be tossing out the old formula in exchange for a more likable Kratos and a deeper story. Plus Norse mythology is much higher than Greek mythology on my list. Take me to Valhalla!

1. The Evil Within 2 - The first Evil Within was fantastic. From the initial trailer this one looks even more psychological. Can't wait to see what surprises are in store.

2. Vampyr - I loved what Dontnod did with Life is Strange. Excited to see what they'll do when adding vampires into the equation.