Tales of Graces f, lets you kill children?

• There's not a lot of games that have children running around that you can attack unless it's modded, but today in Tales of Graces f for the PS3 I got to a part of the post game called the Zhonecage.

*** possible spoiler warning if you're planning on playing this 5 year old game ***

The Zhonecage is the EX Dungeon of Tales of Graces that's only available on the "Tales of Graces f" version for the PS3. On the first floor I'm greeted with child versions of the characters as random enemies, so it seems that I'm killing children in the first floor of this dungeon. Though they maybe just holograms or are humanoid androids but there's no context explaining that, so I'm lead to believe that these are real children.

• Nier -

has you killing children as well.
    The first group of enemies you encounter after the prolog, all try to run away from you, and all have items like "Old coloring book" and "Old school book"

• @Noodles said in Tales of Graces f, lets you kill children?:

On the first floor I'm greeted with child versions of the characters as random enemies

so I'm lead to believe that these are real children

Not seeing the leap of logic you're missing there huh?

• No, not really. As they are a random encounter of child versions of the cast, in an extra dungeon, it should be obvious that they aren't even real humans.

• Spoiler tagged that spoiler for you.

For future reference, in order to use the 'spoiler tag' click on the 'eye' icon with a / through it and then type in the spoiler, or use (without quotes) '>!'

ex:

'>!' spoiler here

spoiler here

• @ChaosBahamut thanks, I'll remember that for future posts.

@Mbun if it's what what @Akkad-no-Musou pointed out, then I had realised that and even after killing the first floor boss. It's mention that you can't really die because of the "eleth", which is a life giving force in that game, is really strong.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.