AR/VR Survey for my Bachelor Thesis

• Hey Allies,

i don't know if this is the right part of the forum, if not let me know.

I'm doing a survey on AR/VR, consumer experience and sonys positioning on the market. The survey contains questions on experiences you've had so far, what's most important to you regarding the technology and so on. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would take the time to do the survey and help me forging my future :D

If any of you would be so kind and willing to help me spread the survey through twitter or facebook with a like or share/retweet i'd be deeply grateful. Just let me know here in the thread or via pm and i'll tweet at you <3

Link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/aZdJzofrTPUGZB6A3

Thank you so much in advance.

Love & Respect
    Matthias

• If the survey thought me anything, then that I have probably no notion on what regular people get payed. I mean first option ending at 2500€ seems so high. :( But interesting questions. Good luck with your thesis!

• Global Moderator

I answered this last night, hope it helps :)

• Submitted mine, too. Good luck with the thesis! Learn from my mistakes: hammer away every day and don't let anything wait. The thesis crunch is so real, man.

• @Ikataishou i know what you mean, it's so hard to figure out how to split that stuff up. I look at some other surveys i've filled out over the years. It's always the same problem, after the fact you know how to do it better. Probably should have split it up once more :/

And again, thanks for the help! I appreciate it so much.

• I know how much of a pain it is to get people to fill these out, so I made sure to do so. Good luck!