DMCMaster last edited by DMCMaster
Capcom Vancouver has layoffs, Dead Rising 5 kinda announced
"Staff being redirected to Puzzle Fighter and Dead Rising projects "
Sleeping Dogs movie in production
Hazz3r last edited by
Maybe they'll have a game director that actually understands why Dead Rising is well liked.
Haru17 last edited by Haru17
Why'd you link such bad journalism? Also, why's this anti-diversity conservative male have a picture of a random woman as his twitter pic?
Guest last edited by
This post is deleted!
Haru17 last edited by tokeeffe9
Mod Edit - Comment removed.
Anyway, this is a bit old but it looks like I waited long enough for Rime to just be free. Also Knack, Knack is back. Not 2, just 2013's hit platformer set in the Lego cinematic universe, Knack.
Axel last edited by Axel
Pillars of Eternity II will come to PS4, Xbox One and Switch this holiday! Awesome to hear it's coming so soon to consoles, and especially to Switch. Hopefully they port the first one too before that.
Cool, maybe it's just me but it seems like a perfect fit for Switch.
Sidenote I suddenly feel like Diablo 3 should get a Switch port.
@DMCMaster Yeah Diablo 3 would make a lot of sense, they already have the UI/controls from other console ports and the graphics are very scalable. Maybe once Switch Online launches.
tokeeffe9 last edited by
- The Surge 2 keeps what fans and critics loved about the original – hardcore combat utilizing a unique, dynamic limb targeting system and deep character progression – while also expanding greatly upon the formula.
- The Surge 2 takes place in a brand new environment: a sprawling, devastated city with larger and more ambitious level design, made possible by Deck13’s upgraded and improved engine.
- Combat is more brutal and tactical than ever, with even more options thanks to an expanded limb targeting system. In addition, more abilities, weapons, implants, and drones give players a vast arsenal to build their character with, in their fight against the array of diverse new enemies and bosses.
- More information about The Surge 2 will be unveiled at Le What’s Next de Focus – February 7-8, the yearly press event organized by the French publisher in Paris. Deck13 will talk more about their new title to the international press, so stay tuned.
- The Surge 2 will release on consoles and PC in 2019.
That was quick, didn't the surge just come out last summer?
Hazz3r last edited by
Yeah but it's Focus Home Interactive. They're a factory. It's still two years at least, it'll be all the same engine and base assets, just with new content.
I'm glad though, The Surge is great!
El Shmiablo Banned last edited by
@Axel Running greater rifts while taking a shit would be awesome.
Mbun last edited by Mbun
• Buy a qualifying digital game for Nintendo Switch, Wii U™, or Nintendo 3DS™ family systems or a physical game for the Nintendo Switch system.
• Earn Gold Points worth 5% of the amount you pay, not including any points or discounts used*.
• You can then redeem those points on your next eligible digital purchase (including games and DLC) for the Nintendo Switch system from Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com.
The example they give is:
If you pay €50 for a game on Nintendo eShop, you’ll receive 250 Gold Points.
Next time, you’ll be able to use those points and save €2.50.
That's not bad at all actually!
Mbun last edited by
@Axel I hope this means they change the amount of gold points you earn for physical purchases though, because right now a $60 game awards you 12 gold points, versus relative to those example calculations 300 gold points for a digital $60 game.
@Mbun They say you earn 1% for physical purchases, so using the example above, that would be 50 points, €0.50. So that's bad.
Well damn, looks like I'm going to start buying more Switch games digitally.
Or at least horde them for sales.
Any details on how we use coins, like will a separate option pop up when checking out or something?