That's News!

• @dipset I was making a Halo joke but I forgot Bioshock 3 was called infinite. How's Bioshock: Origins

• Banned

@iboshow The fourth game in the series is always just the title of the original game but with a number replacing a letter.

BioSh4ck

• I read that was Bio Shork

• Anyway picked up a X1S and a year of gamepass today

• Bioshock: Unloaded

• Bios Hock

• Christopher Waltz at TGA :)

• @dmcmaster said in That's News!:

Also completely forgot to post this
    Youtube Video

that's a really interesting video. It shows how out of touch Jason Schreier is and how unethical he is. He completely buried Yong right after this video

• @the_andredal Is it similar to how The Rock buried Billy Gunn

• @iboshow or how Steve Austin buried Lance Storm

• @a7x458 or how I buried my feelings

Am I doing this right?

• Banned

@naltmank
    Yes.
    Yes you are.

Also, in case anybody was wondering, the proper pronunciation of BioSh4ck is "BioShfourck".

• Fire Emblem getting it's own expo next May
    Youtube Video

• I saw this in a local supermarket suddenly today:

alt text

What a surprise, I almost bought it immediately! If only it hadn't been 45 €. But man, Asterix and Obelix are some of my favourites. And there are those figurines, too. :) I had no idea this kind of thing was coming. Apparently it's a remaster of a 2006 PS2 game. I'm keeping my eye on this.

• So Xenoblade Chronicles 2 got one more little bonus update. The devs are actually adding the ability to get Mythra's censorship outfit from Ultimate in XBC2.

• So is it a replacement for her normal outfit or just an extra costume

• @dmcmaster Sounds like just an extra costume you can get, but in Ultimate it is replacing her normal outfit, which I find really silly considering she's not even a playable character, just a Spirit, so it's just a picture.

• @iboshow it's more like one of those angles where a wrestler talks themselves into a situation and shows how shitty that person is. But not realizing it and then get their ass absolutely kicked. Perhaps like Kane vs Undertaker angle in 2004 when he returned

• I mean, cool for the new costume - but asinine that they are censoring something that doesn't need to be censored in the first place.

• @luka Yea, I don't get the reasoning behind it at all. Actually makes me expect Mythra as part of a future DLC fighter since the only reason I'd expect them to do this is to prevent upskirts, which you can't do with a 2D PNG, even though Mythra wears shorts under the "skirt" anyways. I've been laughing from afar at this whole thing, because while it was clearly intended to make Mythra's appearance less sexy, artists have used the new black stockings / leggings as an excuse to draw even lewder art of her involving them. So yeah, good job with that one idiots. Adding it as a costume to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 seems like Monolith Soft making the best of a bad situation forced onto them, and I appreciate them retroactively making her Smash Ultimate appearance have some sense to it in this way.

But seriously, who's next? We gonna have to get rid of shirtless Shulk and redesign Bayonetta for Smash just to maintain some rating really innocent stuff like seeing a woman's legs somehow violates now? There was the whole thing with them taking away Snake's butt and downsizing Zero Suit Samus's chest before. I think Snake got his butt back in a more recent version since after loud public complaining about the flattening. I can't see this new change as anything but caving to some ratings person in some region with a stick up their butt about anime style characters who heard some dumb overblown outrage by people not even intending to buy the games involved over Pyra and Mythra's character designs, but since Pyra is wearing a different kind of bottoms the ratings person by definition couldn't object to her, whereas Mythra's more skirt-like one he could actually find a niche clause to harass them with threat of raising the game's rating over if it was not changed.