That's News!

• AN UPDATE ON FAR CRY 5 AND THE CREW 2

Far Cry 5 will now launch on March 27 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC while The Crew 2 will now launch in the first half of our next fiscal year on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, and PC.

Pretty small delay, it was meant for February I believe.

• I don't know how to post a screen shot but the official Tomb Raider Twitter account has confirmed a new game in development with a short window between official reveal and release in 2018.

• @Brannox Whoops, I posted it in another topic.

You can post a screenshot (saved image) by clicking the cloud icon with the 'up' arrow

• @tokeeffe9 It's all good! And thanks for letting me know! I'll try to remember for the future when applicable.

• @tokeeffe9
    Doesn't the movie come out in March?

Glad to hear DMC1-3 is coming to PS4, although I wonder what improvements if any it will have over the ps3/ 360 collection.

• @tokeeffe9 This feels like a weird middle ground they're taking, like they still wanna build up hype for their game from their fans but also want the appearance of a short reveal to launch period for everyone else. I also wonder if it might have something to do with wanting more control over being able to show off a more finished product with less things for people to pick apart as a first impression and giving less time for people to campaign against any particular undesirable element present like some form of lootboxes or microtransactions. Honestly, it's easier to imagine this is being done for those negative reasons than the meager positive ones I started with. Guess we'll see.

• Woo Bayonetta 1&2 coming to Switch in February, and Bayonetta 3 in development

• But they didn't say they were releasing Tomb Raider "3" in 2018, only that it would be announced (probably) at E3.

Also that was weird how they spoiled a bunch of the ending of Breath of the Wild for everyone.

• I have been baited so hard. Kamiya has got to be working on W102. I was looking for the left hook and got hit on my right.

• Fuck Bayonetta 3. Where's my god damn Wonderful 102?!

• @Haru17 there are like 10 million Switches out there now. how many of those 10 million Switch owners do you honestly think not own Zelda Breath of the Wild, and not finished it by now?

and even if they haven't finished it, like myself for example, i never bothered to finish Zelda BOTW (i got bored after getting the Master Sword), that's still pretty much their own bloody fault if they haven't finished the game already and they get upset by being spoiled.

The game's been out for like 9 months now, it's not like everyone hasn't had a chance to play the game.

and that doesn't even take into account the amount of people who own it on Wii U either!

• Banned

@Yoshi Jesus man, calm down. It is dumb to spoil the ending of anything like that, especially something that isnt even a year old.

• @El-Shmiablo it's not like there was much to spoil in the first place, Zelda Breath of the Wilds story is almost non existant.

besides, if the game has been out for almost a year and just about everyone already owns it and has played the game, if talking about end game stuff now isn't ok yet, when exactly is it ok?

the Xenoblade Chronicles fanbase annoys me too how people keep calling Fiora "Seven". it's like "guy's! the game's been out for like 6 years now, are you ever gonna drop the whole hush-hush act and stop calling her Seven already?"

if anything, imo people just need to, in your words, "calm down" and stop being so uptight about spoilers. not just for games, but tv and film toos. i don't even watch Game of Thrones and got pissed off at how much i kept seeing people say "if i see you spoil Game of Thrones in my newsfeed. I'm deleting you from my friends list." on Facebook.

then people got all pissy with me just because i told them "if you care about the show THAT much. either watch it when it airs on TV, or just simply tape it and stay off social media until you do watch it. it's not hard."

• You're right, if the ending was good and wasn't being patched for $20 they wouldn't have spoiled it for millions of people, plenty of whom don't own a Switch.

• @Yoshi But they didn't need to show it at all. It served no purpose. Also I've a Switch and don't have Zelda.

• @Yoshi said in That's News!:

@Haru17 there are like 10 million Switches out there now. how many of those 10 million Switch owners do you honestly think not own Zelda Breath of the Wild, and not finished it by now?

Well, me for starters.

• @DeweyDTruman me too

• @Haru17 said:

if the ending was good and wasn't being patched for $20 they wouldn't have spoiled it for millions of people

Your usual intense hatred for the game aside, I can safely say having beat the Champion's Ballad now that it is in absolutely no way an ending for the game, not even remotely. We still gotta deal with the mediocre ending we got Day 1.

• @Mbun Shrug. That's just what the word out of Japan Expo was — that it took place directly after the short true ending scene. Apparently it got translated wrong.

I still facepalmed when Ian said with anticipation in his voice, "More shrines!?" God, shrines as far as the eye can see and not a new asset to... drink? I'm going with 'drink.'

Edit: And if it's not set after the ending, then why did they spoil like the only voice lines from those characters during the ending on live internet!?