The EZA Community Top 20 Best of 2015!

• Yakuza 5 placing 11th is probably the first real surprise of this list for me. Being a member of the community and such a fan of EZA, it's easy to believe that the support for series like Yakuza is more numerous, and therefore the expectation it would be top 10 AT LEAST, but hey, only 28 people contributed to this specific effort, so I'm sure there are plenty out there who didn't see this but still love the game.

With that said, I'm going to be STUNNED if Bloodborne doesn't take top spot.

Finally, I have to echo the vote turnout: Only three, but ALL first place votes. That's pretty funny.

• @Brannox I wouldn't count Witcher III out of the top spot just yet. But it's pretty much either Witcher III or Bloodborne.

• I couldn't get into 5, aside from it so far my only experience with the series is 4 which I liked but I still found a lot of issues with it, specially with the jumping between the multiple characters.

I had fun with the stuff that I played from 5, the thing that took me out of it was that whenever I wanted to move along it and make progress it felt like it took forever, and the pacing overall was horrible, and I also had a lot of issues with just presentation and quaility of life stuff, that i had issues with in my time in 5, and plenty of issues with the same things in 4 as well, so I didn't want to go through that again.

Maybe when I renew plus I'll try 5 a little more, and I'm interested in checking out 0, it's just that I find too many roadblocks with the game for me to thoroughly enjoy them.

• I'm not actually sure if I played any of 5. I got Yakuza 4 & 5 through PS+ and definitely put a few hours into 1 if not both of them but didn't get that far.

I just wasn't in the mood for that type of game really. That said, I'm starting Yakuza Zero now with every intention of going back to play 4 & 5 if I like it.

• I haven't played Yakuza 3 or 5. I ended up selling my ps3 right before 5 hit ps+ too.

• @Sieghardt YES. We are offically koydais. I've played them all! (that have been released in the west at least).

And agreed. That was a great moment.

• @jipostus I believe it's guarenteed top 2, but I have seen more love for BB than Witcher. However, to allude to my recent Until Dawn discussion, that's subjective, because while I may see SO MUCH BB love in comparison, that doesn't mean more people actually regard Witcher as the better game that year. So, I'll still be stunned. If it doesn't place in the top two... well, that's not happening, so it's pointless to speculate ;-)

• I gave Bloodborne ZERO points and Geralt the Witcher A LOT of points. #dotherightthing

• @Sentinel-Beach You are treading on some mighty thin ice here! :D

• @Brannox either way, this is a battle where there is no real loser. They're both amazing games. I pretty much wanted to give them both my #1.

• @Sentinel-Beach That's funny, I did the exact opposite of you so we cancel each other out!

The Witcher 3 is great.. it just wasn't great enough to be on my list. I'm starting to worry my number 1 isn't going to make an appearance though, because all of you are monsters. Unless it shows up, then disregard that whole monster comment.

• @SabotageTheTruth

Psst.... come on... tell me the truth, is your number one Huniepop? I won't judge.

I would honestly love it if we were all surprised and there was a surprise number 1.

• @Inustar I.... have played Huniepop.

alt text

But nah, it didn't make my list. Better graphics than The Witcher though.

• @SabotageTheTruth I've played more shameful games than hunniepop. Don't look so downtrodden.

• @SabotageTheTruth yeah, I was truthful when I said I wouldn't judge. I totally played Huniepop as well. I might not have liked all of it, but I have a weak spot for those sorts of bejeweled clones.

• Huniepop ain't bad. I'm not gonna post my list or anything but I'll admit right now my #5 was just "I can't remember any other games I played from that year" and if I remembered huniepop it'd have probably taken that spot.

Well, Super Mario Maker would have (not sure how I forgot that one), but it'd be in that top ten somewhere anyway.

• This is now the Huniepop confessional threak.

• Batman: Arkham Knight

#10. Batman: Arkham Knight - 16 points

Votes

#1: 1 (Exist 2 Inspire)
    #2: 1 (ib0show)
    #3: 0
    #4: 2 (Billy, Brannox)
    #5: 3 (Axel, Inustar, Hazz3r)

Information

Release date: June 23 [US/EU]
    Developer: Rocksteady Studios
    Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
    Genre: Action-adventure
    Platform(s): PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

Links

Trailer
    Wikipedia
    GT Review

• If Arkham Knight would have worked on PC like it should have, this would have made into my list, but because it was buggy, pretty much unplayable shitshow on PC, I couldn't play this more than 1 hour, and refunded. And as far as I know, the PC version now is playable on some systems, but the damage was already done.
    "but why don't you just play on consoles?" because I don't have my own PS4 or Xbox One, and my friend who has PS4, doesn't care for batman. So there.

• Wait HuniePop was 2015? DAMMIT!