The EZA Community Top 20 Best of 2015!

• Top 5 are on spot.
    Eventhough, I refuse to put MGSV in my top 5 because of the trainwreck that is its structure and story, the gameplay is excelent and I can't overall disagree with those who decided to put it there.

• I've been away from the forums for a bit so I'm just getting around to this now.

I did really enjoy Life is Strange with a few minor exceptions. It probably would have landed #6 for me. Episodes 3 and 4 were phenomenal but the ending did not resonate with me.

I like other people have mentioned only downloaded Rocket League because it was free with PS+, and I didn't even play it until last fall/winter. I know play it several hours a week with a group of friends and have a blast. These are the same friends who I used to play obsene amounts of call of duty with back in our college/shortly after years and then we just stopped playing games together. More than anything else its been fun to play a game with those friends again, and Rocket League is a surprisingly fun game with a lot of depth.

I really enjoyed The Phantom Pain. It was fun to sneak and play around in that world. I was able to overlook the flaws and enjoy the game.

My #2 game which didn't make it was Heroes of the Storm. I have since completely stopped playing it but man did I play that game a lot for that year and half or so. It is definitely a game that I can only play with a group of friends, which is why I no longer play, but I had a blast playing that game nightly with that group.

My list:

1. Rocket League
    2. Heroes of the Storm
    3. Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
    4. Bloodborne
    5. Tales of Zesteria

• I have to say that, with the positive talk I have seen towards Trails of Cold Steel lately on the forum, I'm a little surprised to see no mention of it at all here. Did anyone else have it in their top 5?

• @Sheria it was my number 1, but because we included it in the 2016 list we were asked to remove it since it had already been considered..

• @Sheria ToCS 2 was my GotY 2016, with ToCS as close second, since it was released in europe in 2016.

• Oh I get those in Europe.

• 2017 is gonna be a complete massacre!

I'm trying to play a lot, but won't touch BOTW because I'm not buying a Switch.

Currently on Yakuza 0 and will play P5 HOPEFULLY before years end.

Also got in Nier Automata and Nioh.

Then there is South Park and The Evil Within 2. We're gonna be maaaaaaad no matter what.

• Bump for Hall of Fame

• @sazime said in The EZA Community Top 20 Best of 2015!:

@tokeeffe9 Yeah, there's plenty of stuff I'll watch simply because it's outside the genre of "play" I like, but the personalities can bring something to it that lets me enjoy the game for it's other parts. But someday, some day, I may get through the Souls games....

Just an update since I saw this necro-thread gain new life. I've beat Demon's Souls and recently got through Anor Londo in Dark Souls. Progress!

• I also want to nominate this to go to the HoF to keep all the "Best of" lists together. I didn't want to be the only one to bring this all the way back to the forefront (primarily it was the smallest amount of participation), but since I now know I'm not the only one, yes please.