EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2017: That's All She Wrote (12/27/17)
@TheHashtag0nist yea... don't play Diggs, he has no chance without Bradford....
@SilentConsonant This week: NO seriously, THIS week Chris Thompson is going to suck for REALSIES
(He probably will, because I am actually starting him)
@TheHashtag0nist at least I dodged the Maclin bullet
@SilentConsonant Pundits: Murray probably limited, Henry might pick up the slack
@TheHashtag0nist They are somehow worse at this than weather people
Will the Squirtles extinguish my winning stream this week?
We'll see sooooon
I'm not touching my line-up this week. This isn't out of Disrespect, I just set it and now I'm going to forget it. No tinkering...
Peter last edited by
Week 4 Update!
Love & Respect, allies!
I apologize for not having an update last week. Was a little busy.
Week 3 results:
- Team Jeff Fisher (105.3) defeated The Squirtle Squad (61.2)
- Transylvania Werehogs (55.3) fell to Rufus Rhinos (90.4)
- The Waifu Warriors (89.2) defeated Team Formerly Rated 7.8 (67.8)
- Juniata Jabronies (128.2) defeated Everybody Loves Football (84.5)
- Canada Hashcats (86.9) defeated Mementos Mobsters (68.1)
- Surprise Thunder (119.7) defeated Punished "Smoking" Jay (81.3)
Week 4 match-ups:
- Rufus Rhinos (2-1) v Team Jeff Fisher (3-0)
- The Waifu Warriors (1-2) v Transylvania Werehogs (1-2)
- Team Formerly Rated 7.8 (1-2) v Juniata Jabronies (2-1)
- The Squirtle Squad (2-1) v Canada Hashcats (3-0)
- Everybody Loves Football (1-2) v Surprise Thunder (1-2)
- Mementos Mobsters (0-3) v Punished "Smoking" Jay (1-2)
For up-to-date roster information and live scores visit tinyurl.com/ezafantasyfootball
I hope you're ready Bosman, team ELF is gonna put YOU on the shelf!
@TokyoSlim Now get ready for Kyle in Denial! (Thinking he'll win)
@TheHashtag0nist he's probably gonna win. But I have to visualize success or whatever!
Gotta love playing the Bears
The Bears are practically handing us the Ball and Montgomery is in the locker room... FeelsBadMan
SabotageTheTruth last edited by
As if I didn't already have a problem keeping my receivers healthy, now someone takes a nasty hit on Adams and he leaves in a stretcher... great.
TokyoSlim last edited by TokyoSlim
I would just like to say, THANKS to John Fox for running the ball 30 times on a night when he's basically crapped away the game in the first 5 min of play. You are nothing if not predictable, homie. That's precisely what I like in a FF matchup. I will take my 12.3 fantasy points...it feels like a best case scenario.
ablank2 last edited by
Update: Cameron Newton in fact did not remember how to play the game of football, therefore he will be riding my bench this week. This ... might be a bad year for my fantasy team
iboshow last edited by
Who's Smoking Jay
@ib0show Am I here too?
TheCowardRobertFord last edited by
Now everyone knows Bosman got ya.