EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2017: That's All She Wrote (12/27/17)
My best draft pick was the Jacksonville defense. Fantasy football is weird
SabotageTheTruth last edited by
When you happen to pick up the highest ranked kicker in the league, who has never missed a kick all season... and bam, he misses one for you.
Real rough week.
Peter last edited by
Sorry for missing another update this week! I was in Maine for the weekend. I shouldn’t miss any others from here on out though!
Oh Man, Aaron Jones doing work!!
@Bosman I really appreciated you taking it easy on me this week. Winning by almost 50 points was great for my team's morale 😎
Feeling like the Giants over here...
I had 21.8 points on my bench. 1.5 if not counting the backup QB
TokyoSlim last edited by
I won! Wheeeee
Alex840 last edited by
Anyone want to make me an offer for Jordan Reed?
After this week you can all call me "The Team Jeff Fisher Breaker"
Peter last edited by
Week 6 Update!
Love & Respect, allies!
Week 5 Results:
- Transylvania Werehogs (70.8) fell to Team Jeff Fisher (85.9)
- Juniata Jabronies (74.5) defeated The Waifu Warriors (60.7)
- Canada Hashcats (68.5) fell to Rufus Rhinos (77.9)
- Surprise Thunder (84.3) fell to Team Formerly Rated 7.8 (133.8)
- Punished "Smoking" Jay (117.9) fell to The Squirtle Squad (119.8)
- Mementos Mobsters (67.2) fell to Everybody Loves Football (75.2)
Week 6 Match-ups
- Team Jeff Fisher (5-0) v Canada Hashcats (3-2)
- Juniata Jabronies (4-1) v Transylvania Werehogs (2-3)
- The Waifu Warriors (1-4) v Surprise Thunder (2-3)
- Rufus Rhinos (3-2) v Punished "Smoking" Jay (2-3)
- Team Formerly Rated 7.8 (2-3) v Mementos Mobsters (0-5)
- The Squirtle Squad (4-1) v Everybody Loves Football (2-3)
For up-to-date roster information and live scores visit tinyurl.com/ezafantasyfootball
My QB off the field with 0.7...
I’m so mad! The one week my team is firing on all cylinders, my QB goes out to possibly ruin an amazing week.
Why do I FantasyFootball man!?!?
@TheHashtag0nist likely out for the season
@TheHashtag0nist I feel for ya man. Rodgers going down is terrible for all football fans
@ablank2 Yeah, it’s way worse for the athlete than for my stupid fantasy team but damn!
Wow Winston just went down too, this is nuts
@TheHashtag0nist I think Cris Collinworth said it best last night... "No one know what's going to happen, no one knows what they are talking about including our so-called experts..."
Smoking Jay that trade was tempting, but Julio is just too big of a price tag