What is Bosman's Relationship with the PC?

• I didn't know where to put this topic so here ya go.

First off, I'd like to point out that I know that some of the Allies have little to no experience gaming on PC while others, like Brad Ellis, game almost exclusively on PC. Kyle though, seems like he has no idea what's going on. I notice this a lot on the podcasts. In a few of the earlier episodes the crew talk about games such as Dawn of War 3 and Civ 6, revealing at the end that they are PC Exclusives. Kyle then reels back in his chair, eyes wide open, with a look of astonishment and bewilderment on his face like he cannot fathom how a game in this day and age could be exclusive to the PC. This is made even more curious because both of these games are mouse driven strategy games. I can't think of a logical way to map these games to a controller.

I guess my question would be is how much PC gaming has Kyle done, if at all? I'm not mad at Kyle, just intensely curious.

• Some people have different tastes as you said. And when someone doesn't play a lot of strategy or FPS games, there is not a lot of reason to look over at what is happening on PC. We are all casual to some aspect of gaming. Like you said, can't fault him, and he also probably played up his bewilderment because of the podcast. Kyle loves to play devil's advocate at times.

(Also this is a post that is just fine in the Gaming Discussion category)

• Kyle is a stranger to a PC scene and allies overall gravitate towards consoles. Jones also hadn't played on PC much, if any at all.
    It's due to personal preference and probably on what system(s)/platform(s) have you played in the past, most importantly childhood.
    I, for example, play only on PC, because It was the only platform I got growing up and I never felt a need to have other system. This has affected me on such level that I can't play a game with a controller

• The Allies are definitely Playstation and Nintendo focused. Do any of them game primarily on an XBox?

Michael, Ben, and Brad all seem to have some exp with PC though.

• @Lexad said in What is Bosman's Relationship with the PC?:

The Allies are definitely Playstation and Nintendo focused. Do any of them game primarily on an XBox?

Michael, Ben, and Brad all seem to have some exp with PC though.

Just like last gen had the 360 as the main system for most games released, this gen has the PS4. So, aside from exclusives, I don't think any of them really feel the need for an XB1, especially considering that going forward, almost all XB1 exclusives will also be going to PC.

• Did Huber review Quantum Break on XB1 or PC?

• @Lexad said in What is Bosman's Relationship with the PC?:

Did Huber review Quantum Break on XB1 or PC?

XBone

• distant cousin twice removed

• @Mango said in What is Bosman's Relationship with the PC?:

distant cousin twice removed

Holy shit it is Mango!

• @ParkPants said

I'm not mad at Kyle, just intensely curious.

I'm not disbelieving, I'm just intensely incredulous.

• @Lexad what's up dude!