Easy Livin'

• Global Moderator

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone that might (unlikely) have missed EZA's MEGA STREAM going this weekend from a beach house... on a beach.

They will be on for 50 hours and stream everything from Mario to GTA.

Hop in now and Say hi!

Easy Livin' on Twitch

• Did something happen with the Super Mario Sunshine playthrough? I know it's a fairly long game and I've only been checking in occasionally (I plan on watching the archive) so I'm just wondering if they happened to just beat it with a few hours to spare.

• Global Moderator

@SabotageTheTruth They beat it early.

• Kinda bummed that sonic 2 was goin so well only to get dumped for a game that literally nobody wanted to play, and Ian was too busy to play.

Should've finished the fight with Sonic 2, probably would've only taken that extra hour.

@SabotageTheTruth Also yeah, they finished early, the rule was they were only going to crit path the game, no secrets or shines they didn't need.

• do you think people could chronicle the best moments of the stream in this thread? I'm still in the process of moving and doubt I'll be able to watch all 50 hours on youtube...

• Global Moderator

@naltmank I wouldn't be surprised if @Faris did something in due time. Going to be a lot of work.

• Youtube Video

Just in case anyone was wondering what the rest of the beach house looked like... or how Damiani looks when he sleeps, a question that plagues us all. That master bathroom is some real fancy livin'.

• Global Moderator

@SabotageTheTruth Good call! We got about 11 hours left of this marathon! We are soon to finish of the super jolly game Beautiful Katamari

• Was a great stream for sure, I missed any of the games played between 7am and 3pm each day but at least they're already archived and sectioned by game.

@Bloodworth was on fire gettin those streams up!

• I managed to watch 30 seconds of this yesterday, wrote one message to the chat to be archived. Nice to see that the YouTube versions are up so quickly, now I would have soooo much to watch. Gotta start at some point.

• Global Moderator

I really enjoyed what I watched.

I have to say, I saw that Tekken 7 was the crunch and thought to myself, another fighting game, but I managed to catch the last hour or so and it was a blast. All that really matters is they're having a good time and they absolutely were for Tekken 7.

A few were on at awkward times so looking forward to catching the archives. Nice job @Bloodworth, getting them up so quickly.

Easy Livin' Playlist

• @tokeeffe9 said in Easy Livin':

I really enjoyed what I watched.

I have to say, I saw that Tekken 7 was the crunch and thought to myself, another fighting game, but I managed to catch the last hour or so and it was a blast. All that really matters is they're having a good time and they absolutely were for Tekken 7.

A few were on at awkward times so looking forward to catching the archives. Nice job @Bloodworth, getting them up so quickly.

Easy Livin' Playlist

I'm not typically one to watch people play certain types of games, fighting games being one of them, but for whatever reason watching everyone fumble their way through it was fun.

I didn't have chat open at the time but I really don't get why people were giving ben so much grief though.

That one finish Kyle had against Damiani was the raw highlight for me though, loved that.

• @ZyloWolfBane The Kyle finish on Damian and Don's finish on Blood worth were both incredible.

Sold me on Tekken 7 for sure.

• What an amazing and fun stream from the guys, caught bits and pieces here and there through out the weekend and always had a good time watching them. At times it kinda felt like a social experiment as you can tell people were needling each other and such and everyone had a lack of sleep but all in fun and all to entertain us.
    Really hope they do it again next summer, I know I wouldn't have been against them doing some live streams of their podcast, D&D, Fiasconunts etc.

• Some games definately needed more time while some could do with less, but overall it was an enjoyable ride.

• I'm upset that all the Allies were not present, Sophie was MIA

• The Allies never made any sandcastles on the beach, 4/10.

In all seriousness, I was pleased with Easy Livin'. There were some amazing moments, but I was hoping that the Allies would do more than play video games. It would've been cool to see some Tabletop/Swords (although Ian said that the camera setup didn't work for this), or more of the Allies on the beach (even though Ian and Don hit the beach on Easy Update, and it would've been very risky to stream live in a public beach). Despite my crazy hopes and expectations, I was very happy with the stream. There were some disappointments (PYRE, some games being too short in play length, among others), but it was a great stream nevertheless. I hope they do more stuff like this in the future :)

• Did I miss something? I was working a lot this week and only saw half of mario sunshine then jumped to jack party and there was some "spite" going on with Jones?

• @jifw52 Yeah, while I liked a lot of the stream I too was also hoping to see some non-video game content. A live Fiasconauts would have been amazing and I was also hoping they'd end up doing that massive X-wing game Ian wanted to do. Though I do understand it might have been difficult to do other things with the set up they had.

All in all it was a fun event, though after that weird pizza debacle I might have been a little worried something bad was gonna happen. I think someone jokingly said to make sure the doors were locked that night, and I super agreed.

• @Inustar I was hoping they would do something with the fireplace, hopefully it will be on frame trap