Easy Livin'

• Some games definately needed more time while some could do with less, but overall it was an enjoyable ride.

• I'm upset that all the Allies were not present, Sophie was MIA

• The Allies never made any sandcastles on the beach, 4/10.

In all seriousness, I was pleased with Easy Livin'. There were some amazing moments, but I was hoping that the Allies would do more than play video games. It would've been cool to see some Tabletop/Swords (although Ian said that the camera setup didn't work for this), or more of the Allies on the beach (even though Ian and Don hit the beach on Easy Update, and it would've been very risky to stream live in a public beach). Despite my crazy hopes and expectations, I was very happy with the stream. There were some disappointments (PYRE, some games being too short in play length, among others), but it was a great stream nevertheless. I hope they do more stuff like this in the future :)

• Did I miss something? I was working a lot this week and only saw half of mario sunshine then jumped to jack party and there was some "spite" going on with Jones?

• @jifw52 Yeah, while I liked a lot of the stream I too was also hoping to see some non-video game content. A live Fiasconauts would have been amazing and I was also hoping they'd end up doing that massive X-wing game Ian wanted to do. Though I do understand it might have been difficult to do other things with the set up they had.

All in all it was a fun event, though after that weird pizza debacle I might have been a little worried something bad was gonna happen. I think someone jokingly said to make sure the doors were locked that night, and I super agreed.

• @Inustar I was hoping they would do something with the fireplace, hopefully it will be on frame trap

• @Inustar Yeah, I heard about the pizza thing earlier today, I can't believe someone did that. Even stranger, there's someone in the EZA Facebook community defending the actions as kind. Just.... no. Super creepy and overstepped a lot of boundaries. Glad the fellas are okay and it truly was just a pizza.

• @SabotageTheTruth said in Easy Livin':

@Inustar Yeah, I heard about the pizza thing earlier today, I can't believe someone did that. Even stranger, there's someone in the EZA Facebook community defending the actions as kind. Just.... no. Super creepy and overstepped a lot of boundaries. Glad the fellas are okay and it truly was just a pizza.

Yeah that would skeeve me out, I'd shut down my stream over stuff like that.

I mean it's cool, but....it's less creepy when it's something the streamer asked for.

• @Inustar Yeah, the pizza thing was super creepy. I'm sure the intention was good, but that's just not cool. I honestly understand the urge to want to try to sleuth it out but it's so creepy to actually do it and to send a delivery there is even worse. It reeks of someone wanting to prove they tracked the place down in a seemingly innocuous way, it was so uncomfortable. From what Blood said on Twitter, it seems like they packed up and left Sunday night and that is probably for the best.

• @Inustar Here's the interesting thing, all that happened was the pizza delivery fiasco (no pun intended). The beach house address was not publicly released, EZA did not get "swatted" like other streamers did. There is a possibility that this action was done out of kindness, because this didn't get abused any further.
    With that said, it is still creepy. While we all love that the Allies are truly themselves during streams (it's what makes them awesome), that does NOT allow for creepy situations to occur. I remember Jones saying on a Cup of Jones that he gets nervous about opening presents on stream because of the abuse possibility with this. I hope they continue allowing audience feedback and presents and stuff like that, without creepiness from the audience.

• @jifw52 Yeah, I had no doubt it was meant to be a nice gesture but yeah...
    I also know that it was highly unlikely that anything worse was going to happen. But I'm a worrier, and I have a bad tendency to think about the bad things. Just made me uncomfortable on their behalf.

I finally got to see the Tekken part, since I had to go to bed, and that was a lot of fun. Sometimes I might get tired of fighting games as tournaments, but Tekken is too silly to care.

• Global Moderator

I still got to watch the Tekken tournament (I was asleep at the time), But other than that I must say that the whole weekend was full of jolliness and it all went so quickly! Never has a weekend in bed with my laptop given me so much love and respect <3

• Only 45 hours left to consume! I'm just slowly watching via YouTube before I fall asleep at night and I just don't want Super Mario Sunshine to end.

• Will there be a raw file of the stream on YouTube? Maybe 2-3 parts

• @A7X458 I doubt it but I imagine the playlist of Easy Livin has everything, just broken up into each game.

• admin

@A7X458 The in-between stuff won't go to YouTube, but if you want to see the raw chunks, they're in the Easy Livin' collection on Twitch.

• What are the best streams from this event? Already checked out Tekken 7, and Settle It.

Any recommendations? I rarely watch streams but I like how the Allies give off good vibes when they're altogether.

• @GoTaco I haven't finished them all yet (just got to Yakuza 0) but the ones I've enjoyed the most have been Super Mario Sunshine, The Jackbox Party Pack 3, Bloodborne, and Metal Slug 3. The only one I wasn't feeling at all was Banjo-Tooie, probably because it seemed like none of them were enjoying the game (with good reason) and it took up a larger time spot than some much better games.

• Yeah you can't go wrong with some Jolly Cooperation Bloodborne, and surprise Splatoon was fun to watch. Also liked the Jackbox and Megaman ones.

• Global Moderator

yeah after going back through the streams I would say Metal Slug 3 and Super Mario Sunshine are my favourite streams!

That said though, I really enjoyed the Resident evil stream, maybe just because it was at a perfect time and it was quite chill with Huber and Jones