Hall of Greats Compendium

• I agree that there was a loophole in the system: you shouldn't be able to nominate a game if you're not there yourself. Now Brad's game welcomed open-armed all the votes to come in, while Brad himself wasn't there reciprocally to hand over his votes to three other games. Maybe they'll notice this, too, for the future sessions.

Still, though, looking at the points, RE4 would've got in anyway, but Witcher 3 could've beaten RE Remake. (This propably wouldn't have happened, though. I've never heard Brad talk about Witcher that much. But I don't know. It'll remain a mystery.)

• As someone who is very neutral on Resident Evil, this iteration was the perfect band-aid pull I needed. Go on and have your greats, you filthy animals! :)

What I would love to see is Don bring back Sim City 4, especially now that the entire Hall of Greats process has been streamlined and he can give it its proper pitch. I get the impression he isn't the type for salty runbacks though...but it totally deserves it. It's a great game to add a different spice to the Hall, and to represent us PC kids!

• Also we totally need that Pandemonium video up on the main channel.

• A great stream as always and Mr. Huber had a great outing.

• I think the rebuttal portion of this HoG stream was the weakest yet. Not so much the "why didn't you bring this game instead" thing but that there weren't that many hard hitting questions in general. Also I feel that a lot of the time people other than the one defending the game came in and argued for it. You shouldn't be allowed to defend a game that you didn't bring. At least not during the discussion phase.

• @olf_himself I think you also have to take in consideration that it becomes harder to rebut games that you really like and are simply good.

• @edsortiz Sure but that's kind of the whole point of the discussion. That no game gets free entry into the Hall of Greats.

• @hanabi Check out some of the old GT livestreams of Monopoly, there's no dogass there at all!

• @tokeeffe9 Well he killed that by choosing the remake over the original. There would have been no question if it had been the PS2 version cause even if that remake is amazing, why not the original? It had to be great to even warrant a remake, so it just feels weird to choose the new one. Not to mention, not everyone had played it yet.

I hope to see Witcher 3 again next time, and hopefully someone corrects the mistake and brings the original SotC.

Have to say though that I am surprised 2 Resident Evil games got in, and NEITHER was brought by Huber. Is this the Berenstein dimension?

• Of this quarter's nominee's the two that got in were the one's I was rooting for the most. Super happy this one panned out the way it did.

• This was my favorite one yet. They came out swinging with some big guns. I'll not spoil anything as most people will see it on You tube but great presentations all around.

• Huber bringing up Time Crisis 2 is so awesome. I truly loved that game when i was little, every weekend i would go the arcades and that was one of the games i played the most. To feel my love for it resurface slowly as he continues his presentation is a joy unlike anything i have felt.

• That's the 4th GameCube game that makes it in the HoG. I know this lead wont last too long, but MAN every time I think of it, the GC sure means a hell lot to me.

• Silent Hill II

Nearly one of the greats

• I honestly felt a little bad for Streets of Rage II, as everyone kept commenting that Sim City 4 was the first time we saw a live gameplay demonstration.

First time both winners are games I've never even played but I feel like they both deserve a spot. Can't say I really have any complaints this time around, it was a good showing from everyone!

• This HoG is a clear indicator that the allies are Nintendo super fans, GTAV is clearly the best game of that list.

• @a7x458 That entirely depends on your measure of quality. Silent Hill 2 and Sim City 4 are both just as good at what they do.

• Still no update from @edsortiz
    :'(

• Global Moderator

@sentinel-beach I'm sure they'll get to it eventually :D

• First post needs updating