Hall of Greats Compendium

• @bam541 When it's one or two Allies, then it's kind of a misnomer, but when almost everyone who voted for it says it AND Brad called it right before the video's start, it stands out. But I concur in how that aspect isn't all that serious. Just a pattern I've noticed.

• Not the most high energy HoG but I know it's Covid times.

I definitely appreciated every single game brought last night and I think there is a case to be made for every single one of them being one of the greats. I haven't played Dishonored 2 or Diablo II but they clearly pushed their genres to new heights.

DDR - An arcade and rhythm game revolution.

Trials HD - A stable of early downloadable video games (uncharted territory at that time), and one of the best physics games ever. I think more games from this era don't get enough credit (Flower, Super Stardust HD, Geometry Wars, Wipeout HD).

Batman Arkham Asylum - One of the most confident licensed games and the foundation for the dominant game design trends of the next decade and beyond.

• @dipset Trials HD closed off the Summer of Arcade. It was an event on Xbox Live when a new high profile game came out every week.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
    Shadow Complex
    'Splosion Man
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
    Trials HD

2009 was especially good. I think it was this and Shadow Complex that proved a game didn't have to come from a physical shop to be good.

• I enjoyed this Hall of Greats! The shots fired within Ian's own presentation was funny with how many times it was brought, but also with Jones. But when Galaxy popped up, I would just assume it would win. I was surprised it wasn't! Even though it was by one point! I need to try out Dishonored & Dishonored 2 one day in my life. I've heard grand things.

Also! thehallofgreats.com is updated to include this induction!

• Hey @brunojoey Love your website. I was wondering, would it be possible to add Publisher as a field? I find those trends really interesting.

• @Hazz3r Thanks! That's a good idea! I can definitely implement that this upcoming week! Shouldn't be too difficult! Except for Dungeons & Dragons maybe ha

• @brunojoey Thanks :)

This is from Wikipedia?

" It was first published in 1974 by Tactical Studies Rules, Inc. (TSR).[5] It has been published by Wizards of the Coast (now a subsidiary of Hasbro) since 1997. "

• @Hazz3r It is updated with publishers added!
    If anyone else has suggestions, I would love to hear and possibly implement them!