Hall of Greats Compendium

• @brunojoey I took as a half-joke/half-serious comment. Their track record isn't great in maintaining the schedule as they were pre-pandemic. And that alone is a great enough reason, I think it should also have some considerable weight given to the fact HoG is originally Kyle Bosman's brain child, and I felt he always kept it on schedule. These delays have been more frequent in his abscence.

• @brannox yeah the delays have been more elongated, if I recall, after Kyle left. But vacations during the summer seems to have gotten them this time to a majority of them to make a Tuesday night .

• I really enjoyed the latest HoG. I kinda disagree with Huber in that I was entertained by the submissions and there was a good variety of emotional pleas and objective info for discussion.

I would've ranked them this way:

(3pts) THPS3, (2pts) Destruction Derby 2, (1pts) Streets of Rage 4

Honestly, I don't really even like

FFX

all that much and I am surprised neither that game nor

Mass Effect 2

were challenged more in the cross examination. Both games have a lot of faults that could've been brought to light.

• @bam541 said in Hall of Greats Compendium:

Got bored and made a tiermaker of the Hall of Greats entries.

https://tiermaker.com/create/the-easy-allies-hall-of-greats-174261

Any chance we can get a 16th ceremony update to this tier maker? I'll rank them after.

• @dipset thanks for the reminder, I just finished updating it!

• My ranking:

0_1629135236671_EZA HoG Tier Maker - v16.jpg

I generally accept all of the EZA HoG selections as great games from the S to C Tiers, but D-tier I just outright disagree with.

I'd define that C-tier as accepting these are generally considered "Greats" but I have my personal hang ups with them.

• My Ranking! Would like to start Paper Mario and Ocarina of Time soon, but who really knows. The Backlog is too intense right now.

0_1629227235816_my-image (3).png