My Favorite Anime Opening Songs

• I'm making this blog to keep track of my favorite Anime opening songs. Music is really #1 for me and visuals are a close #2 so these are mainly songs I just really enjoy. I'm gonna be posting the openings in 5 opening chunks.

Naruto Shippuden-Size of the Moon

Noragami-Season 1

Soul Eater-Season 1

Durarara-Season 1

Death Parade-Flyers

• Flyers is pretty darn great! Though your thread might become an embedded nightmare, I wish you luck.

• @parasitepaladin I'll try to keep it clean. Even if it just means using links instead of embedding.

• Papermoon, Soul Eater's second opening, is also pretty great. The scenes are pretty strong, and I love how Maka in particular looks like an angry monster in the openings.

Most of Code Geass five openings are pretty strong, beyond just 'jibun wo' memes. A lot of imagery and characters literally flying at you. (Of course the third opening is pretty simple because it was just used for the 2-episode season 1 finale.) I guess I'd just pick the first season 2 opening because I like the song.

• Here's the next set.

Neon Genesis Evangelion- A Cruel Angel's Thesis

ACCA 13-Ku Kanatsu Ka -Shadow and Truth

Lupin the Third Part 4

Mob Psycho 100- 99

Bungo Stary Dogs- Season 1

• More Openings!

Cowboy Bebop

Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu- Season 2

My Hero Academia- Season 1

Samurai Champloo

• Man, Ga-Rei: Zero had a fantastic opening song. It was so impactful too because they didn't play it until like the third episode like 'oh, the real show is only just starting.' This anime is almost too much anime, haha, but I really liked it for a 12-episode series.

Most of the other Durarara openings are really clever and kinetic. I can only find this one, pretty poor quality version of it but Psycho-Pass' first opening was always one of my favorites. You might not like the music if you can't un-ironically enjoy Evanescence and Linkin Park, because that seems to be going for, but I think the black and white animation is violently stylish.

• I came across this video that lists songs that could be anime openings. I thought they all sounded really cool.

• Ok. I have 1 OP to add to my list.

The Ancient Magus Bride

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.