WWE 2K18 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

• Thought I'd open a topic for this, we've got a few WWE fans round these parts!

They just revealed the first part of the roster: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/08/16/wwe-2k18-first-47-playable-superstars-announced

There's some NXT guys (Sanity, Hideo Itami...) and some 205 Live guys (Akira Tozawa), so I think we can expect an enormous roster overall. I've been away from WWE games for a couple so this is very impressive to me.

I'm hoping the Switch version won't be too gimped because I'd love to play this on the go!

• The last wrestling game I've played was 2K14 on my PS3 and so I've been kinda interested in this this year. The roster's growing to be pretty enormous, which is great. And since I've not played any of the WWE games on current generation it all looks really good visually.

It's just impossible to get into this in October, so maybe I'll wait for some sale on Q1/18 or something. And of course the reviews are important as well as what are all the game modes etc.

• @Sentinel-Beach said in WWE 2K18 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch):

It's just impossible to get into this in October.

This. Oh god this.
    It's almost an automatic no from me purely because it'll be behind an absolute stack of games from the get go, and might not even get a run until the next one's out - and maybe the next one will have better stuff in it anyway (or you know, better create a wrestler).

• Goldust. Poor guy. Let him end the gimmick.

Holy shit Paige???

• i am gonna wait until this gets on a sale

• I believe it's on sale on PSN for Black Friday. It's pretty fun! I've been enjoying it a lot. I'm really enjoying the creation tools. Made a bunch of stuff so far.

• Is anybody still playing this? I hop in from time to time still and have a lot of fun using my creations. I don't play online, so just against the AI usually. If anyone would like to add me to swap creations, I'm on PS4. PSN: mr_showtime40