Who are your top 5 best and worst video games Protagonist?

• @SabotageTheTruth My hate for the GTA5 cast goes well along with me starting to dislike the franchise after 4, in previous games I never felt a sense of seriousness, or maybe you could say I thought there was a campiness to it that allowed me to take the games for what they were. Starting with 4 I felt a tone shift and that campiness was gone, suddenly I was playing a game that while not completely serious it didn't have the same atmosphere that allowed me to take things lightly, and I couldn't just put brush off the abhorrent characters and the things they did any more, to the point were all of my interest in playing the game went away and I just hard quitted it.

• @bard91 Again, that's why I like Trevor - because he takes a very serious story and adds some silliness to it. Although that torture scene... whew.

• @SabotageTheTruth to me that was in no way silliness just general fuckedupness

• @bard91 Guess my dark sense of humor just gravitates towards that sort of shtuff.

Surprised no one has mentioned the protagonist in Persona 5. Some might say he's cool, others might say he's too cool.

• @SabotageTheTruth Because he's not the worst offender among silent protagonists, but he's a silent protagonist and therefore unremarkable.

• @Haru17 Oh, I know. I was just poking the bear of a certain ally that stopped playing due to him.

• @Sheria It's nice to see some love for Victoria McPherson. I prefer her to Kate Walker. I felt that Kate Walker was a bit too much of a damsel in distress at times, while Victoria was really badass and could fend off any attacker.

• Best, no order

Geralt of rivia
    Nathan drake
    Goro majima
    Solid Snake
    Big Boss

Worst
    Every single silent protagonist ever

• Best: No particular order

1. Estelle Bright
    2. Ramza Beoulve
    3. Big Boss
    4. Dart Feld
    5. Shulk

Worst:
    1.Kite (.hack//)

1. Titus
    2. Main Character from Star Ocean 5. he was so bad i forgot his name
    3. Punsihed Snake
    4. Mario love the games but mario as a character hasnt changed since 15 years before i was born.

• BEST

• Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
    • Faith (Mirror's Edge)
    • Chun Li (Street Fighter)
    • Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
    • Chell (Portal)

Chell may not have much of a character but the story in the Portal series makes her an excellent character.

WORST

• Agent 47 (Hitman)
    • Artyom (Metro)
    • Max Payne (Max Payne)
    • Doom Guy (DOOM)
    • Lo Wang