Trophies & Achievements

• Platinum #14: Gorogoa
    Whenever I play games like this (a la Witness), I wish I had half the creativity the developers have. If you don't know what Gorogoa is, it is a short puzzle game where you drag and drop pictures in a 4x4 grid to move the story forward. It is difficult to explain without a visual aid, but I would suggest you go into it blind anyways.

The trophies are all quite straightforward. There are two (beat the game in under 30 minutes and beat the game in under 500 moves) that I thought were going to prevent me from nabbing that platinum but I ended up getting both on my second run through the game :)

• Platinum #171: Deathloop. A looot of trophies in this one. I finished the game in September with only half of the trophies done, had that in my mind throughout the last few months, and now finally for the last week I cleared the game thoroughly. The trophy list really forces you to experiment in many ways, which was actually pretty cool. On the other hand there were also a few really weird ones, too, like Charlie's games. Never would've figured them out without a guide.

• Platinum #29: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
    You're not playing a R&C game right if you don't 100% it tbh.

• Platinum #15: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    Long ass trophy list (50!) but all are pretty easy. Uncharted trophy lists are usually too much for me but this one's pretty manageable.

• Platinum #172: Horizon Forbidden West. I got the platinum trophy by finishing the story, I'd done everything else (needed) before that. What a game. What a beautiful game. Such an improvement in every area and I already loved HZD so much. The last two weeks I've been totally enthralled by this world. Now, after 72 hours I finished it with pretty much all the side quests and such. Though my final number is still only 78 % done, so there's a lot still hiding in there.

• @sentinel-beach oh so you don't have to 100% to get the plat? Niceeee.

• Platinum #16: Ico
    One of the trophies on here is beating the game in under two hours. If you don't remember the game being that short then you're right. The world record speedrun is an hour and a half. I was on edge through the entire run. Why Bluepoint, why...

• Platinum #173: Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. A bundle of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward with a shared trophy list and platinum trophy. Mind-boggling games! I first and foremost played these for the story, so I used a guide for the escape rooms, no shame. Those would've taken me weeks on my own. But as visual novels these are super interesting, really liked them. The trilogy ends with Zero Time Dilemma which'll be my next purchase from the next Big in Japan sale on Store. No doubt about it.

• Platinum #174: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. A huuuuuge game. The most overwhelming Lego ever. Played this over a month straight. It's an easy platinum for sure, just takes a lot of time as there's so much content.

• Platinum #175: Zero Time Dilemma. I played this purely for the story, so a guide guided me through the whole journey. And what a story that was! This whole trilogy was wild, to say the least.

• Platinum #176: A Memoir Blue. A somber underwater walk down the memory lane. The game's around 80 minutes, and you might as well take all the trophies along, they're easy as long as you know them.

• Platinum #177: Lake. I liked this game a lot, it was soothing. Only a few trophies and they were easy, came along the way. Only for the three different endings some save/load was needed for the final day decisions.

• Platinum #178: Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One. Lots of missable trophies throughout pretty much all the cases. Not too many collectables, on the other hand.

• Platinum #179: Unpacking. Cool idea for a game, and it kept its magic the 4-5 hours it took to finish the game. An easy platinum and nothing's missable.