Trophies & Achievements

• Platinum #178: Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One. Lots of missable trophies throughout pretty much all the cases. Not too many collectables, on the other hand.

• Platinum #179: Unpacking. Cool idea for a game, and it kept its magic the 4-5 hours it took to finish the game. An easy platinum and nothing's missable.

• Platinum #180: Lydia. An hour long story about alcoholism and how it looks like in the eyes of a child. Made by a small Finnish group, I even know one of the men. All the trophies are unmissable.

• Platinum #181: Stray. A good amount of collectibles for a few trophies. The hardest one was Can't Cat-ch Me, which took me over an hour to complete a running sequence without getting attacked by any Zurks. There's also a speedrun trophy: finish the game in under two hours. Took me 1h 43m 20s.

• Platinum #182: Death Stranding Director's Cut. What an undertaking this was! Almost too much at some points. But I had this urge to finally platinum the game after I never did it on PS4, so I kept my head down and pushed through. All the way to the end. What a job to five-star all the places, brutal. That was the longest and toughest challenge.

• Platinum #183: Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s. Umm... let's just call this a palate cleanser. Played it with a guide. Suprisingly funny at times.

• Platinum #184: Full Throttle Remastered. Yes, I used the guide. I just wanted to experience this one finally and earn another gaming history check on my list. And you know what? This was the best LucasArts game I've played from their classics era. I surprised myself liking this as much as I did.

• @sentinel-beach Full Throttle is pretty cool and the plat is easy. However it has reminded me of a really dreadful biker game called Road Rage. I platinumed Road Rage but it induces controller-crushing rage due to how dreadfully designed it is.

• Platinum #185: A Short Hike. Also a short game. A pretty neat one, too, I liked how the whole island was just one big area and how the camera turned when you moved around there. The movement itself also felt good and responsive. Not a lot of trophies and three of them were for collectible ones. A pretty fun list in this one, actually.

• @sentinel-beach I platinumed the OG Death Stranding on PS4, a grueling but rewarding endeavor. Does the director's cut have additional trophies required to platinum or is it the same set as the original release?