Trophies & Achievements

• Platinum #1: Resident Evil Remake. Just wanted to get it for the game I consider being the best game of all time.

I was really rusty and finding out the last challenge which was beating a real survival is automatically hard mode and not allowing rocket launcher to carry over was tough so I had a hard time twice where my health was in danger. Surprisingly didn't need to backtrack much since item boxes were not linked together but I did take an easy way out and saved no one.

Pretty challenging to get all the trophies especially knife-only run and the other mode but I had fun each time even if they were nerve wreaking.

• Platinum #94: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. I ended up loving this game's story, or basically the whole game itself. It was really, really beautiful, sad and also quite terrifying, when you thought about all those fates of the people. Getting the "Completionist" trophy showed me all of the story finally, and I was at tears basically a few times. Especially Jeremy's last moments were extremely powerful and difficult to witness. Same goes for Frank's final monologue.

There were a lot collectables trophies in this one, I ran through the game at least three times with different guides. A few nicely different trophies as well, which made the player take a while and just wait in certain locations. I actually left for last the one saying "stay still for five minutes", and that gave me the possibility to have whatever platinum photo I wanted. I chose the windmill and the yellow field in front of it. A calming sight.

• Platinum #95: Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition. This was six months in the making. I knew it would come down to the Cat Call ability, which was a random loot reward from the Mother Boxes. A week or two ago I played the game with a friend of mine and we got all the online trophies, so after those sessions it was only this one left. And I had actually kept score of the receivable abilities that how's it looking. In the end this one thing I had wanted and needed the whole time ended up being my ability 205/245. Which means it took a looong time to finally show up. But hey, now I have it. Ultra Rare with 0,1 %, ridiculous, really. But a great game in its genre anyway.

• Platinum #96: Murdered: Soul Suspect. This was on sale for less than 3 euros, so I finally gave it chance. Checked the trophy list, saw that it revolved mostly around the collectables (about 200 of them), and decided to follow the guide as I'd propably never return to the game after one playthrough.

The game itself was a neat little thing, definitely unique, being both a ghost walking through stuff and a detective solving his own murder. It was all just really easy, no challenge anywhere, really. Well, the game had had me curious for it for some years, so now I finally know. Sort of pleased, not too disappointed.

• Since my last update i got the platinum for Battlefront 2. I am also going through older games to get more achievements

• Platinum #97: Spyro the Dragon (Reignited Trilogy). A really easy platinum here if you're interested. Took me about 7 hours, and by the end I only had to return for like half a dozen things/actions I had missed on my first runs in some of the levels. Jump, torch, charge and collect. Fun stuff.

• Platinum #64 : Spyro the dragon, 9 hours platinum, the game looks great and controls bountifully.

• Grinding out the last of my Guitar Hero Live trophies before the server shuts down on December 1st. Then I need to knock out Final Fantasy XV Comrades for PS4 and Xbox One (before the standalone release shuts down those trophies/achievements), followed by Twisted Metal by the end of January.

Fuck Multiplayer Achievements.

• Platinum #98: Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer (Reignited Trilogy). A better game than the first one in every way, a really enjoyable journey. The trophy list was this time a bit trickier, which was actually pretty welcome. Nothing too hard, though. Don't touch the poison water or lava at all in certain levels, don't kill any sheep for Sparx to eat, kill these enemies in certain way only.

• Platinum #99: Burly Men At Sea. One of November's PS Plus games, it got me curious, and so I checked its trophy guide. I was surprised pleasantly as a free platinum seemed to be only two hours away. And so it was. This was a minimalistic "choose your path" adventure, which you can finish in twelve different ways, basically. One playthrough is really short, especially on later turns as you'll be propably skipping much of the now familiar dialogue on your way to the next crossroads. This was my Saturday morning this week.

• @sentinel-beach I wonder what game will be your 100th platinum.

• @bam541 I'm aiming it to be Year of the Dragon at this point. Dragon's my Chinese zodiac sign as well, I was 12 when I played that game the first time on Christmas holiday 2000.

• Platinum #100: Spyro: Year of the Dragon (Reignited Trilogy).

alt text

• Platinum #65 : Spyro 2, the best game in the collection imo.

• i really hope i can get the platinum for Battlefield V

• Platinum #66 : Spyro 3.

• Platinum #7: Cosmic Star Heroine

Didn't have to go too far off the beaten path to get this one. The only annoying bit is there's a bug with trophies popping from bosses, so sometimes I'd have to beat a boss multiple times to get the dang thing but it was a mostly enjoyable ride.

• Platinum #101: Assassin's Creed Odyssey. What a massive game, an absolute beast. I spent a very intense month on this odyssey, putting 96 hrs in. Really appreciated the new rpg elements introduced here in the conversations, and Kassandra is a great protagonist. The trophies weren't hard, just long and time consuming like the game itself. I think I had to check 2 (out of 42) underwater locations online, but that was pretty much it for the help I needed.

• Platinum #67 : assassin's creed odyssey.

• No platinum this time. Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider otherwise completely (97 trophy percentage), but I'd still need to play the game again on the hardest difficulty. Not gonna happen. At least any time soon, possibly never.

It was pretty easy to 100 % the game, out of all the many things I only needed to cheat and read about a few challenges I had missed, that's pretty much it. Keep in mind: the combat trophies are highly missable if you wish to get them. Luckily though you can restart checkpoints so many times you like when you find a good grinding point for specific trophies.