Selective Creation 2077: Games of Tomorrow

• ♫ "There's a place called tomorrow...
    A place of Joy!
    Not of Sorrow...
    Cant you see, Its a place for you and me!" ♫

-- 5th avenue public library information unit (The Time Machine)

Hey again, time for another list! there are a slew of games that have yet to be released. Sometimes and unfortunately the anticipation is a better experience then the game itself. But either way, its always fun to look ahead and see what will change the landscape of gaming or just simply see new shiny things that excite us. So for this list, we are going to the FUTURE! I want you to come up with 30 of your most anticipated games that have yet to be release.

RULES:

Again, We will follow the same rules as previous lists that were created by @Brannox with a one addition for this particular list.

• You can choose any game that has a unknown or known release date after September 18th, 2017. It doesn't matter how much is known about the game but that it at least has a name and is known to be in development. (Early access doesn't count)

• After your first turn you may only add 1 title until 4 people have added after you OR 12 hours have passed since the last addition.

• Please carry over the list with your added game in your post so others can do the same.

• Let everyone know why your looking forward to the game. It can be reasons that you think it will advanced gaming (what games really does now anyways...) or just simply a reason that it appeals to you.

Cant wait to see what the most anticipated games are!

Go forth and populate the list!

alt text

• Half-Life 3

I honestly don't care that much about the franchise, but I want the memes to die.

• @SabotageTheTruth said in Selective Creation 2077: Into the Future:

Half-Life 3

Is that known to be in development though? Lol

Half Life 3 placeholder
    Cyberpunk 2077

Used to play the tabletop game. Hope it lives up to that. I have faith in CDPR to do right by it.

• @SabotageTheTruth Not sure if you read the post before i edited it or not but i took away the games that could be heavily rumored to avoid confusion. so its probably best to pick another game. I didnt want there to be arguments about what rumors count or not.

• @CGamor7 Yep, totally my fault for not reading fully. I just read unknown and jumped on that gravy train. Here, I'll put a game I know you're excited about to make up for my failure.

Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Cyberpunk 2077

• @SabotageTheTruth lol awww c'mon you know your excited for it too! thanks though! you know its gonna die a quick death right? lol.

• @CGamor7 I'm way more hyped for FF7 Remake than Half Life 3, I'll say that much.

• Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)

I'm both curious and excited to return to Kratos in the setting we've seen a few glimpses of. Hopefully it will really surprise people.

Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)
    System Shock

It's ummm... System Shock. The demo thingy a while back was also really good.

• @Sheria the Remakes or System Shock 3?

• @TokyoSlim said in Selective Creation 2077: Games of Tomorrow:

@Sheria the Remakes or System Shock 3?

Oh the remake. I don't think we know much at all about SS3.

• @Sheria it has a name and is in development! I just wanted to clarify. Looking forward to more SHODAN.

• First: @CGamor7 Neat idea!

Second: @SabotageTheTruth Yes. Just... Yes. @TokyoSlim Shout OUT to CyberPunk 2077! I'm so curious about this game. While The Witcher doesn't appeal to me from a setting standpoint, something that's larger than the Witcher from the same studio known to produce excellent writing in a CyberPunk style? Sign me up.

Third: @Sentinel-Beach I feel the same way.

Fourth:

Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)
    System Shock
    Kingdom Hearts III

Do I believe it will come out next year? Nope. Am I excited? Embarrassingly so. Anything we get is a plus and being a fan of the series for so long, I don't care when it comes, as long as it gets made.

Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)
    System Shock
    Kingdom Hearts III
    WiLD

Ancel showed this off too soon, but everything I saw looks interesting!

Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)
    System Shock
    Kingdom Hearts III
    WiLD
    Beyond Good and Evil 2

I know nothing about the series but that trailer has me pumped.

• @SabotageTheTruth it was a good trailer

Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)
    System Shock
    Kingdom Hearts III
    WiLD
    Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Project Re: Fantasy

Hashino, Soejima and Meguro, greatness ensues

Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)
    System Shock
    Kingdom Hearts III
    WiLD
    Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Spider-Man

My favourite superhero returns with the biggest bag of dollars we've ever seen in a Spidey game behind him.

Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)
    System Shock
    Kingdom Hearts III
    WiLD
    Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Spider-Man
    The Last of Us Part II

From the Fireflies logo, it was an instant-buy, but from those first 11 words, it was instant hype:
    "And I walk, through the valley, of the shadow of death..."

Cyberpunk 2077
    God of War (2018)
    System Shock
    Kingdom Hearts III
    WiLD
    Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Spider-Man
    The Last of Us Part II
    Shenmue III

We're finally getting the continuation of a long-dormant story that ended on a pretty insane cliffhanger, no way this is gonna be left off the list.