Scorn-game Kickstarter

• Scorn is an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game set in a nightmarish universe of odd forms and sombre tapestry.
    Gameplay Trailer

• Disgusting in the best way possible.

• Looking great, but too bad it's PC-only.

• Look at those somber tapestries... I'm really interested to see where this all goes. It looks like, Giger - The Game.

• 13 days to go, €138,940 pledged of €150,000 goal

• The demo is here and it's very good. Short, but goooood. Read more on my blog ;)

"You take a piece of puzzle solving, a piece of shooter, add some music and a truckload H. R. Giger style graphic and you get Scorn. Ever since I heard fist about it when they started sponsoring Easy Allies (a video game YouTube/Twitch/Podcast crew) they had my interest. When they came to Kickstarter in September 2017 I had to get on board. And now they delivered a solid little Demo which really shows the atmosphere in the game. It’s rather short but I needed 4 runs to complete it. It’s no „run and gun“ game what so ever. I made some screenshot which you can see below."

• 7 days to go, €162,464 pledged of €150,000 goal. The next goal is 175K which is a VR level. I would say being an EZA sponsor has helped Scorn out.

• @ib0show That is cool and at the same time I don't want it. lol

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.