Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC)

• alt text

Starting a thread for everything Destiny 2 related. You can praise, complain and or discuss all you want.

Also use the thread for any Destiny 2 news or questions that ppl may have.

EZA Clans

Easy Allies

Or the much cooler

EasyAllies 2

EasyAllies4

PC EZA Clan

If any changes to clans please let me know. And I can edit it.

• Having about as much fun with it as I expected to, wife and I are nearing 260 light.

• Will get it at some point, but after having burnt out on Destiny 1 I am in no rush.

• Global Moderator

I got this game today, currently waiting for the patch to download! slow internet sucks sometimes =( Will play as titan and we shall see what happens!

• I wanted to join up, but both clans completely full now :(

• @Brandon_2149 just keep checking back. I noticed someone just left EZA2. Im sure spots open especially when pc comes out and ppl realize EZA2 is pretty much all PS4 players.

• @Brandon_2149 Either check back, as mentioned, or perhaps consider making a third clan. Huber said if you message him, he'll promote more clans. I'm sure there are plenty of others who would join who couldn't get into the other two.

• Global Moderator

I've only played for about 2 days, but must say im really enjoying it, even though its still kinda just kill, loot, rinse, repeat.

I am already lvl 20 but have only just unlocked the second planet! guessing the story will be "easy" now! Also, since the EZA clans are full I decided to join another friends guild! so if you feel lonely, send me a PM :3

• @Lotias said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

I've only played for about 2 days, but must say im really enjoying it, even though its still kinda just kill, loot, rinse, repeat.

I am already lvl 20 but have only just unlocked the second planet! guessing the story will be "easy" now! Also, since the EZA clans are full I decided to join another friends guild! so if you feel lonely, send me a PM :3

The content scales with you unlike the original Destiny so don't worry about the "Easy" side of things. At the same time though it really didn't get difficult till after the main campaign was over.

• Global Moderator

@ZyloWolfBane yeah Im guessing they are doing it "simple" so people have a chance to get into the game and "used" to shooters, I mean even people who for say play them much, or on console.

• Do unlock the raid and nightfall after the story? Have yet to see them anywhere.

• Global Moderator

@CGamor7 I am not sure that the raids are actually out yet, I know that playstation will get some exclusive raid or somewhere along those lines

• Please let me know if anyone starts a third clan! I would love to be able to raid with fellow Allies.

• How do clans even work in Destiny? I'm in EZA2, but so far couldn't find any way to team up with other clan members.

• Can't believe it's not called 2 Easy 2 Allies

• @ZyloWolfBane said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

The content scales with you unlike the original Destiny so don't worry about the "Easy" side of things. At the same time though it really didn't get difficult till after the main campaign was over.

Huh, that's odd. Does the scaling only apply to story missions and open world content? Otherwise, I see no point in looting and leveling up at all.

• @Stellaire said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

@ZyloWolfBane said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

Huh, that's odd. Does the scaling only apply to story missions and open world content? Otherwise, I see no point in looting and leveling up at all.

I could be wrong, I just leveled my 2nd character today, and upon reaching the end of the main campaign the game started requiring a much higher item level to not get OHKOd by everything.

And previous missions I skipped seem to have the old item level requirements.

So it may only apply to open world content, the open world events and roaming enemies seem to keep getting stronger as you do or at least they increase along with your progress in the story, hard to say which.

• @Stellaire said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

How do clans even work in Destiny? I'm in EZA2, but so far couldn't find any way to team up with other clan members.

I'm not entirely sure but it looks like ppl have been asking to team up via the clan communication board thoughts app or website and ppl add each other. I'm not sure if some features are yet to be implemented because I notice there's an area in the menu of the character screen and when your in your roster menu to see ppl online from your clan. However, as of yet I haven't actually seen it load any names. Would be nice to be able to just see who's online and form a quick group without having to add every person to friends list.

I personally just got to LVL 20 and am still finishing up the story so I havmt investigated teaming up yet.

I also feel like the companion app isn't working all that well. The search doesn't work. I can't search other clans, icons and menu items are off screen and I can select them. Messenger is just one wall of text without the @ function. Navigation sucks. So far I find it annoying to use.

• @CGamor7 Right, I guess I should check out the Bungie website then and use the chat there. Hopefully they'll add some kind of communication or invitation feature to the actual game too, but it doesn't appear to be a priority for them.

@ZyloWolfBane said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

I could be wrong, I just leveled my 2nd character today, and upon reaching the end of the main campaign the game started requiring a much higher item level to not get OHKOd by everything.

And previous missions I skipped seem to have the old item level requirements.

So it may only apply to open world content, the open world events and roaming enemies seem to keep getting stronger as you do or at least they increase along with your progress in the story, hard to say which.

That would make much more sense. It still feels wrong to have any scaling at all in a game that's all about the loot, but I guess they have to keep the open world somewhat challenging if players do most of their grinding there.

• Is there a EZA3 yet? Other 2 are full and i vaguely remember someone on stream mentioning that the group created a 3rd one