Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC)

• Please let me know if anyone starts a third clan! I would love to be able to raid with fellow Allies.

• How do clans even work in Destiny? I'm in EZA2, but so far couldn't find any way to team up with other clan members.

• Can't believe it's not called 2 Easy 2 Allies

• @ZyloWolfBane said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

The content scales with you unlike the original Destiny so don't worry about the "Easy" side of things. At the same time though it really didn't get difficult till after the main campaign was over.

Huh, that's odd. Does the scaling only apply to story missions and open world content? Otherwise, I see no point in looting and leveling up at all.

• @Stellaire said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

@ZyloWolfBane said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

The content scales with you unlike the original Destiny so don't worry about the "Easy" side of things. At the same time though it really didn't get difficult till after the main campaign was over.

Huh, that's odd. Does the scaling only apply to story missions and open world content? Otherwise, I see no point in looting and leveling up at all.

I could be wrong, I just leveled my 2nd character today, and upon reaching the end of the main campaign the game started requiring a much higher item level to not get OHKOd by everything.

And previous missions I skipped seem to have the old item level requirements.

So it may only apply to open world content, the open world events and roaming enemies seem to keep getting stronger as you do or at least they increase along with your progress in the story, hard to say which.

• @Stellaire said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

How do clans even work in Destiny? I'm in EZA2, but so far couldn't find any way to team up with other clan members.

I'm not entirely sure but it looks like ppl have been asking to team up via the clan communication board thoughts app or website and ppl add each other. I'm not sure if some features are yet to be implemented because I notice there's an area in the menu of the character screen and when your in your roster menu to see ppl online from your clan. However, as of yet I haven't actually seen it load any names. Would be nice to be able to just see who's online and form a quick group without having to add every person to friends list.

I personally just got to LVL 20 and am still finishing up the story so I havmt investigated teaming up yet.

I also feel like the companion app isn't working all that well. The search doesn't work. I can't search other clans, icons and menu items are off screen and I can select them. Messenger is just one wall of text without the @ function. Navigation sucks. So far I find it annoying to use.

• @CGamor7 Right, I guess I should check out the Bungie website then and use the chat there. Hopefully they'll add some kind of communication or invitation feature to the actual game too, but it doesn't appear to be a priority for them.

@ZyloWolfBane said in Destiny 2 (PS4/Xbox/PC):

I could be wrong, I just leveled my 2nd character today, and upon reaching the end of the main campaign the game started requiring a much higher item level to not get OHKOd by everything.

And previous missions I skipped seem to have the old item level requirements.

So it may only apply to open world content, the open world events and roaming enemies seem to keep getting stronger as you do or at least they increase along with your progress in the story, hard to say which.

That would make much more sense. It still feels wrong to have any scaling at all in a game that's all about the loot, but I guess they have to keep the open world somewhat challenging if players do most of their grinding there.

• Is there a EZA3 yet? Other 2 are full and i vaguely remember someone on stream mentioning that the group created a 3rd one

• Global Moderator

Today a really crazy event happened.

Me and a friend did a side mission on Nessus and we had to help the AI and release her from being trapped in the void or what ever. Anyway, We run this dungeon and fighting some mobs, after we killed what we think are the last boss, we get told to head out to the outside to deactivate some light pillars and shoot down some flying cubes.

We head outside to see the pilars spawn around this pit/arena looking thing. Im just screaming out "Wow lets go!" when this HUGE Vex spawns in with a lot of adds to disturb us as we have to stand in the light pillars to deactivate them. Fighting our way through the mobs when all of a sudden, the sky goes dark. I hear my fiends "Oh-ooh, event incoming". This massive flying orb/eye spawns in the middle of the pit/arena and a lot of additional adds comes in as well. Lucky enough two other random players come in to join us as we scream for help.

I throw my granade, take out a bunch of mobs, things are exploding around me, my friend goes down screaming out in pain. I activate my super and jumps into the mess and bashing wildly around me, making a short living of the enemies around me. I manage to get my friend up and we stand back to back as we fight for our lives. Thats when text comes up on my screen: "Joined legendary event". I let out a little laugh as this is starting to get ridicolous with enemies and explotions around me. We fight on, the people that joined us throws up voids and I use my protection wall to hide behind. I am almost out of ammo when my friend activates his lightning super attack and gives us some more breathing space. I jump to the side as a large glowing orb comes flying in and explodes in a massive light just where I have been standing just a second earlier. I turn around and with my last rocket from my trustet launcher I managed to hit the gigantic orb dead center which lights up and explodes in a massive display of light and thunder.

The event is completed, the bosses is down. We sit down and just look at each other before we all break out in a massive laughter. This was the hardest thing we've ever done in destiny... but oh so much fun!

I really enjoy this game!

• Has anyone started a EZA 3?

• @TheTaulbster I'm not sure. But I do know that it's pretty much impossible to search for a clan. I tried looking up the two clans we have now and if it wasn't for the link ppl provided there's no way I was able to find them. I'm sure someone will post here if a 3 starts up.

I actually just looked this up. You pretty much can't search for clans until someone sends you a link. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

• @CGamor7 Would it be possible to create a third EZA clan? The first two filled up SOOOO fast haha.

• @DrewMakesBeats We can but we should figure out if there is one yet, be kind of weird to have 2 EZA3's, asking on group stream right now

• @Bently454 True enough.

• I am also interested in joining a clan, so if one doesn't already exist we could definitely make one. It sounds like enough people are still looking to join one

• There is no 3rd EZA D2 Clan according to chat

• @DrewMakesBeats @Bently454 @Tragosaurus

someone just left EZA2. roster is at 99.

May the odds forever be in your favor.

I personally wont be making a clan since I dont have the time to run it. But i will update roster changes for EZA2 on here as best as i can since i get notifications.

If your playing on anything else not PS4 i suggest making a xbox or bnet clan as EZA 2 is primarily PS4 and that would defeat the purpose if you wanted ppl to play with. But your choice. your welcome either way.

• @CGamor7 I can't make one either, i already run a WoW guild

• @CGamor7 What exactly would creating and managing a third one entail? I know nothing about the process. I would but may not be the best person if it's a commitment. I'll just try my luck at the EZA and EZA2 lottery. EZA says there are 97 members but then says it's full, I guess that count isn't totally reliable

• @Tragosaurus I am not entirely sure. Maybe not a whole lot since the community is fairly active and people just want to play together. So far on EZA2 ppl just ask in the chat and usually someone will respond. There should also be information on the website.