Night / Dark mode?

• Hello.

First off I want to say thank you for creating the EZA website and all the effort you have put in.

I mostly browse the internet at night and on sites like Youtube I have a plugin that makes the background dark. This whiteness burns my eyes out so to speak.

So I was wondering if it is possible to have a setting in your profile that you can change to an alternate setting in which the website and forum colors are reversed. Instead of black letters on white have white letters on black?

Maybe I'm the only person that has this (odd?) request but I thought it was worth mentioning.

• Global Moderator

Go to settings and change skin to Cyborg or whichever you find most comfortable.

• There are several "dark" skins to choose from in the settings.

If on desktop: upper right, click on profile icon -> settings -> skin dropdown -> scroll down, save settings.

• oh thanks. I tried the skins but couldn't see a difference at the time. Now that I switch to a bunch of them the changes were visible. Darkly, Cyborg and Slate are good dark ones.

• I'm liking "Superhero" at the moment but some of the contrast is a little off in the breadcrumbs on the top. Maybe I'll try playing around with the rest ;)