Easy Allies in Wikipedia

• I think Easy Allies should have their own page in Wikipedia. "The other guys" already have theirs. I feel that it would bring this certain kind of credibility to EZA. It would anchor them into that massive library for people to easily find or stumble upon, and it would become immediately clear in the first few sentences what Easy Allies actually is and what they do. A lot of people use and prefer Wikipedia to look for info on something, as it usually offers it in a clear and brief-ish way.

Should this be something that EZA should do themselves, or could it be a fan-project? Written and updated that way? I've never written anything there, so I'm not exactly sure how it would work. Still, I think that it would always need an OK from one of the nine guys, so maybe it'd be the easiest if they wrote it themselves.

• Ok, so I went to do the dishes, and realized immediately that this is Wikipedia that I'm talking about. Literally "the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit". So I guess what I meant was that maybe EZA should write the first draft themselves, the basis for everything. Then it could be further developed by others every now and then.

Anyway, the main idea is that this should exist in my opinion. And it wouldn't be the biggest thing to set up, I figure. Time-wise etc.

• Typically you need to be an entity of note outside of your own content. You need to have plenty of references, etc. I think an EZA page would likely get deleted at this point.

• @Hazz3r said in Easy Allies in Wikipedia:

Typically you need to be an entity of note outside of your own content. You need to have plenty of references, etc. I think an EZA page would likely get deleted at this point.

This. Until EZA gets BIG, we'll have to be satisfied with the brief mentions on the GameTrailers page.

• Oh, okay. Well damn. Had no idea about that. It just feels like there're pages for so many weird minor things all around that a page for EZA would have been a no-brainer. References to GameTrailers aren't enough?

• I don't think GameTrailers would be enough, seeing as again, they're not effectively a third-party.

There's an article on what qualifies something for their own article funnily enough: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability