Favorites new Videogames characters of 2017

• I haven't played much of the games released this year, but the character I liked the most of the few games I have played is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn.

• So far, my favorite has definitely been Hestu from Breath of the Wild. I love the weirdo characters from the Zelda franchise, be it Tingle, the mask salesman or Guru-Guru, the weird windfall guy.

The dance for the korok seeds, the maraca shaking that makes me think of Samba De Amigo, and that all too familiar crack of confetti all contribute to an iconic character that is one of many that defines Breath of the Wild.

• Magilou-Tales of Bersia. I'm not usually into comedy relief characters but I have to say I laughed out loud on a few occasions with some of her dialogue. Great voice acting for her as well.

• @FutureCorpse I haven't played Berseria, but I've heard a few of her skits and I love her already

• @bard91 Honestly it was the characters that made the game for me great chemistry between them all.

• @ACardAttack I have to say I haven't heard anyone say they liked the reporter from P5.

For me it's :
    Makoto from P5
    Majima and Kiryu from Yakuza 0
    Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn
    Cuphead
    2B from Nier Automata

I think though that only Majima and Kiryu are ones I loooooove. The rest were great in their games, or had creative designs.

• Entire cast, yes entire cast (ok maybe not entire but most) - Persona 5
    Urbae Urbosa & Princess Riju - TLOZ BOTW
    Cuphead - Cuphead
    Chloe & Nadine - Uncharted The Lost Legacy
    Twintelle - ARMS

I have lots more 2017 to play.

• Not necessarily "new" but the best two characters in 2017 (that are new to me) go to Kiru and Majima.

The entire cast in this game is very very good, but these two brought so much intensity and drama to the characters that put them over the edge while also being somewhat rooted in Earth to sell the gritty crime story. Hats off to their actors and praise to the animation team at Sega. They sold these characters so well.

• i haven't really played that many new games tbh. I did like the new character in the third season of Walking Dead if that counts

• I'm all for Zelda main casts but I gott REALLY attached to some NPC's - the horrible cooking lady I'm very fond of. From the black smoke in the distance to the way she was so infuriated with your indecent rude behaviour in actually bringing, y'know, REAL FOOD ;D

• Makoto and Aloy are definitely up there for me.

• @Inustar

I really like her, she has a really good social link, she is flawed, but that is part of why I like her

• @Haru17 Yes, I absolutely agree. Makoto was my favorite social link. I think many people had a problem with the fact that physical contact was toned way down for her when compared to everyone else and her character ark was a lot more subtle than say Ann's was which may seem like they didn't focus on it as much. But I'm glad we have some Makoto fans within the Allies.