Anyone planning to play something else alongside Odyssey?

• Am super excited to play Odyssey this weekend, but I'm also thinking about getting something else to play at the same time that might compliment it.

Was just curious to know if anyone else thinking of picking up AC Origin, South Park, Wolfenstein 2, etc to play at the same time?

• I will most likely still be working through Fire Emblem Warriors and whatever I pick up during the Steam Halloween sale.

I’m gonna try to devote 100% of my time to Mario before moving on to new games though.

• I have Yomawari: Midnight Shadows coming sometime this week, hopefully tomorrow, so unless I finish that before Friday I'll definitely be playing it simultaneously. Gotta be playing something spooky near Halloween though, so I'm not pressed about it!

• I'm on the fence on Odyssey. I've sold my Switch after I finished BotW, so I'm switch-less at the moment.
    Buying a Switch+Mario+Pro Controller would at least set me back by 400€ and I still have tons of games to play anyway.

I was actually thinking of buying another Switch after Xenoblade 2 comes out, but boy does Mario look very good.

• I rarely concentrate on 1 game, to make me do that the game has to be the toppest of notches like Mass Effect 1-3, Final Fantasy XV, Nier Automata or Persona 5. So far I can't say if Mario will have that effect on me, it's possible but if not I will just continue Cyberdimension Neptunia, Yakuza 3 and/or Xenoverse 2 alongside it.

• Pretty sure it's going to take all of my attention and gaming time until I'm done with it.

• @apfelbaum Your phrasing makes me think that you sold your Switch because you finished Breath of the Wild. Did you buy it just to play BotW? Or was there a different reason you sold it?

I'm still pretty hot and heavy with Stardew Valley, so Odyssey's just going to be keeping me from the farm. I can imagine that Odyssey is not going to be the most "chill out and get ready for bed" game in the world, so I don't think it would be a terrible idea to have something on the back burner while you're going through it.

• Well my plan was to finish up Evil Within 1, then dive into Mario... But Mario is now shipping tomorrow, so guess I'll be playing that alongside it!

• @Hasney the good thing about The Evil Within is that it can be knocked out with a few decent sized gaming sessions.

• I am going to take two weeks off mostly for Mario but I hope I can also finish Zelda BotW. Also Splatoon 2 from time to time but maybe only the Salmon Runs for quick cash.

• Gt sport. The perfect game as its just pick up and play and is amazing to boot.

But really i dare say Mario is going be be pretty much all i play haha

• @Inflorescence It's a classic buyer's remorse. I bought the Switch on impulse because of Zelda. I finished it and there wasn't really anything of interest for me until Xenoblade 2 which I thought would be delayed and release in 2018 :-D

• Going to try and play AC origins, and me and my brother are planning to stream Wolf 2 Sunday night.

• No Switch here, So I will settle into the Egyptian desert.

• I'm fairly certain Mario is gonna come in and Goomba-stomp every other game I own or want to finish, along with most other aspects of my life.

• I’m still chugging away at Persona 5. Hope to finish that soon.

• I'm hoping that when Odyssey comes out, I'll have something that isn't FF XIV to occupy most of my playing time. Save me from Stormblood, Mario!

• I was switching between Sonic Mania, and BotW. I'm sure I will be switching CODWWII and Odyssey. If I have any money left from my check this thursday.

• Unfortunately, I gotta unplug my new SNES Classic that Amazon finally delivered the other day when Odyssey gets here to plug my Switch back in cause not enough power outlets and HDMI ports on my tv for both at once, so I won't be playing that while I play Odyssey. I will probably play some Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure that I started last year, because it's got that jolly Halloween spirit and I'd like some of that for the season and I still need to finish A Hat in Time, which also won't be a problem for me to play while the Switch is plugged in. So those are the games I'm most likely to play alongside it.

Also mobile crap like Fire Emblem Heroes I'm sure.

• @Mbun Since I own many consoles I'm constantly switching them, is your set up that difficult to plug in and out systems?

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.